Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Resume OVER

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
Apparently people insist on putting your picture on your resume/cv now. NIGGER I AINT NEVER GETTING AN INTERNSHIP NOW :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Each passing day, everything gets worse and worse

They dont where I am, however occasionally interviews want you to show a recording of your face and you basically begging for the job, its really demeaning, I can understand why they want them from the employer perspective, heck if I was a potential employer I selfishly would like to see the faces of all my applicants too however I think its cruel and unnecessary, it should honestly be illegal, isnt illegal to discriminate based off stuff like race and gender? It's obvious things like this could covertly be used for discrimination yet its completely unchecked

They dont where I am, however occasionally interviews want you to show a recording of your face and you basically begging for the job, its really demeaning, I can understand why they want them from the employer perspective, heck if I was a potential employer I selfishly would like to see the faces of all my applicants too however I think its cruel and unnecessary, it should honestly be illegal, isnt illegal to discriminate based off stuff like race and gender? It's obvious things like this could covertly be used for discrimination yet its completely unchecked
Apparently some EU study said looks discrimination is more prevalent than race/gender too. In some cases they hide the applicants identity until a decision is made based on the cv alone, which is a good thing imho

Apparently some EU study said looks discrimination is more prevalent than race/gender too. In some cases they hide the applicants identity until a decision is made based on the cv alone, which is a good thing imho
I think it would be yeah, since the world gets spoon fed bluepills about race and gender not mattering pushed by jews, but being ugly is still a thing

Who is telling you this? I was always advised not to put anything personal at all on my cv, not even my age.

Who is telling you this? I was always advised not to put anything personal at all on my cv, not even my age.
People at companuies etc, third parties connecting applicants and companies