Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Results of stacyfishing after only 3 hours on tinder

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191229 141419
Screenshot 20191229 141415

Jfl at my life, the likes just keep on going, I probably had 500 likes in one hour
Just use tinder bro, how can I fucking use tinder when every foid is getting blasted with thousands of likes in a split of a second
Giphy 4

Did you bisexualmaxx to maximize results? Could you do a straight Stacy if you got the time and mental fortitude?

Did you bisexualmaxx to maximize results? Could you do a straight Stacy if you got the time and mental fortitude?
It's mostly straight males to be honest

91 seems kinda low tbh

91 seems kinda low tbh
Those are just the matches because I don't have tinder gold, bitch probably had 1000 of likes in 3 hours because I see a new face every passing second

Tunisia is politically liberal and socially conservative. When you mix that you get women off leash running wild who can effectively milk the both sides. They can do whatever they want and still get billions of white knight traditional betas orbiting them, simping them, proposing and offering them everything for crumb of pussy.

Where's the stacey?

She has matched with Selima

WTF is wrong with her face? lmao. It's like she got smited with a hammer

She's just making a stupid face, she has a chin :feelskek:
Oh. That's a becky BTW bro. Her pale skin halo is deceiving you. And look at her fake eyebrows. They're literally paint... And that Somali forehead. Good lord. That's no gwen Stacy

Oh. That's a becky BTW bro. Her pale skin halo is deceiving you. And look at her fake eyebrows. They're literally paint... And that Somali forehead. Good lord. That's no gwen Stacy
Chads co

WTF is wrong with her face? lmao. It's like she got smited with a hammer
Cope.
I would take her any day. Beggars can't be choosers.

Tunisia is politically liberal and socially conservative. When you mix that you get women off leash running wild who can effectively milk the both sides. They can do whatever they want and still get billions of white knight traditional betas orbiting them, simping them, proposing and offering them everything for crumb of pussy.

Brutal tunisiapill.

Look at this desperate Tunisian incel trying to muslimmaxx to cope:

I'm rating her. Who said I'm rejecting her?

Cope. She'll never accept you
I actually got her pictures while I was chadfishing with this Chad and she even turned him down
Heyyo 1577380823953 1822398510
Heyyo 1577380792587  754926653

Brutal tunisiapill.

Look at this desperate Tunisian incel trying to muslimmaxx to cope:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: seen this before, funny thing is instead of singing about his dream caliphate why don't he go act upon it, coping sand nigger

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: seen this before, funny thing is instead of singing about his dream caliphate why don't he go act upon it, coping sand nigger

The idea of caliphate was totally discredited with ISIS. I think even these hardcore Muslims realize now that there will be no jihad, or at least it won't be in the way they want it and that they're just some cannon fodder for zionist backted terrorist leaders with hundreds of sex slaves.

The words were actually a bit misguiding. He was addressing the mm secular Tunisian government. But every time he mentions the government. The word government itself gets removed. Weird.

Look at how demoralized he looks.
Islam lost against secularism and Muslims still cope pretending that they didn't. Nothing can stand in path of Westernization and it's "values".

:feelsohgod: what the hell?! What more can you ask for in a male specimen?. Why did she reject him?
I tried to act like a typical asshole Chad and she didn't go along with it but I doubt that she'll even give him the time of the day even if I acted polite because she's prolly talking to a Sean o pry lookalike as I'm writing this

The idea of caliphate was totally discredited with ISIS. I think even these hardcore Muslims realize now that there will be no jihad, or at least it won't be in the way they want it and that they're just some cannon fodder for zionist backted terrorist leaders with hundreds of sex slaves.
Absolutely, isis are the biggest retards out there, they were basically Israels troops. I find it hard to understand why any Muslim even joined them. And as you said, the idea of a caliphate is now diminished because of how isis fucked up.
The words were actually a bit misguiding. He was addressing the mm secular Tunisian government. But every time he mentions the government. The word government itself gets removed. Weird.
I understood him in Arabic but yeh it's a shame Tunis is secular and westernised af

I tried to act like a typical asshole Chad and she didn't go along with it but I doubt that she'll even give him the time of the day even if I acted polite because she's prolly talking to a Sean o pry lookalike as I'm writing this
This is unbearable to read. This cunt is bad news. She's aware of her BP and her foid privileges. Otherwise she would never say no to your chavatar.

This is a portion of female entitlement and power in the future. Holy fuck me!

Shes a 5 or 5.5/10 without fakeup. Still volcel if you wouldn't though.

Now you can ewhore with that traffic

This is just sad man

I cant rate women for shit and would just about consider any foid with a slim body a 7.

@wereqryan @Mainländer rate her/10

I personally would say 7.3 tbh.
I'd say 7,5 going by those pics. Stacylite. But the pictures appear to be frauded, so probably uglier IRL.