Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Results of Polls - What Girls Have to Say About Guys

Try to listen to what they say or gossip to each other if there are no men around, that's revealing.

Well, this just reinforces the FACT that woman are very superficial. Most girl's wouldn't date a guy that has,bad hair, low quality skin,ect. What suprised me was the "would you date a guy who's a nerd" question, 42% said "no" but 39% said "maybe". That mean's they would wait to see if the "nerd" is just Chad with thick glasses.

I checked the guy's poll aswell and it's abit better,more honest. Something interesting is that 87% of girl's said they wouldn't date a guy who has a gf(JFL:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:) but only 66% of guy's said that... This proves the 80/20 theory to be true, guy's don't tell girl's straight up that he's cheating on his current gf, even if both girls kinda know. They're both willing to be defiled for Chad. So the girl can say "i don't date guy's with gf's" because she doesnt offically know.

I wouldn't be suprised if the girl's lied on alot of the poll, whenever they say"maybe" that mean's, i would make an exception for Chad not a filthy subhuman.