Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over result of socialmaxxing: getting more blackpilled

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
ive been to a handful of normie events and there are lots of incel and normie guys, yet almost no attractive young women. half of the few there have boyfriends or husbands. it's over for many men. for many men it's over. many men. many men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
i had the same experiences. its all sausage fests and when there is a foid or 2 there is so much competition its just impossible

Once a female steps in the room, the dynamic change and become a competition for her attention

Once a female steps in the room, the dynamic change and become a competition for her attention
one of the few times I met a single moderately attractive girl a normie at our table monopolized her attention the whole time and i think they're dating now

i had the same experiences. its all sausage fests and when there is a foid or 2 there is so much competition its just impossible
i met a 28 year old retail worker incel and this girl at our table who has traveled to many countries (presumably on chads cock) couldn't believe he never had a gf.