Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Result of social circle poll - social.co

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Yet again, i am being mogged :feelsUgh:
Seriously socialchads and socialnormals, how do you even make frens ? :dafuckfeels:

Poll 2

4 friends is not a big deal.

I have my 1 hapacel friend who I talk to regularly and some acquaintances

i have a couple of freinds

I don't think having friends makes you a mogger.

Being friends with an incel is social cancer, that's why they'll all peel off when they smell pussy.

Being friends with an incel is social cancer, that's why they'll all peel off when they smell pussy.
men's biological nature is to screw each other over for pussy

I made nearly all of my friends in high school or earlier. It becomes very difficult after that, because any new people you meet are just focused on their own career and social life, they won’t give you a minute of their time.

I have many friends but most of them are incels.
Just proves how wide spread inceldom actually is
full

I am also brutally mogged with this chart.

Yet again, i am being mogged :feelsUgh:
Seriously socialchads and socialnormals, how do you even make frens ? :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 306073
well personally i voted 0 because that's my current situation but in the past i was normie/chaddish

i honestly think it's just something out of your control. proper genetics (and in your case, being let out of the house) is everything.

I am a retard. I had 1 friend at a time at most while growing up, then my last childhood friend broke contact with me at 16. Since then for over 10 years I've had 0 friends

1 friend is acceptable but 2 is not? Seems arbitrary.

I have 0 friends.