Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Result of shit genes and malnutrition during childhood

Ratboy

Ratboy

Recruit
★★★★
Eating was always a pain in the ass for me until puppetry and it's probably the main cause, beside of my subhuman genes why my limbs are build very weak. People always comment at my thin wrists, legs and fingers like its no deal. My legs, especially at the knees, looks brutal. It looks like I've been my entire life in a wheelchair even though I walk a lot and take the stairs all the time and I even GYMCEL! Really just fuck nature and this huge ball made of shit hovering in the space!!

Attachments

• 15930088234057609989997737772732.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0243.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 177
  • DSC_0242.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 173
it looks like you have no bodyfat or muscle at all. just skin and bones

brutal. i look similar

you look tall but your fingers are very thin

Have you been checked thoroughly for parasites? A buddy of mine looked exactly the same and was getting his nutrients fleeced by some little creature in him for most of his childhood/teens.

those hands be looming big thougj

Have you been checked thoroughly for parasites? A buddy of mine looked exactly the same and was getting his nutrients fleeced by some little creature in him for most of his childhood/teens.
No I haven't. Sounds awful :dafuckfeels: I will check that

No I haven't. Sounds awful :dafuckfeels: I will check that
Please do bro. My bud gained weight like crazy when he had it treated. It won’t make up for the poor nutrition in your teens, but it’s worth a shot.

jesus where have you been living? Africa?

are your parents also skinny?
calves look normal actually but upper legs are skinny.

framecel is brutal tbh especially nowadays when everyone is a bloated 200+ lbs gymmaxxer.

Brutal m8. I am 5'9 and 145 pounds right now. But now I am starting to gain a little size on the gut, possibly due to quarantine.Might plan to get Stryde nail and roidmaxx in this decade.

Your gut bacteria is damaged bro.

Your microbiome is fucked.

Probably from bad vaxx reaction and antibiotics. That will prevent you from processing your food.

Look up "salubrious living" and try to rebuild your colony. (It's not easy:€

I also am a twigboy. But mine is from gut clogging from gluten carbs and oils.

My arthritis is from malnutritionmaxxing and hard work.