Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Restricting normies and foids 'travelling'

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Basically they overdid it and also normified travelling. Don't I at least want travelling women coming to my city - no, because they aren't proper sluts who will sleep with many men.. they are Chad only, which we already have a surplus of Chad only women.

Normies wont be able to travel any way when the 15 minute cities and carbon credits come in

Normies wont be able to travel any way when the 15 minute cities and carbon credits come in

Normies can stay on the plantations/manor estates and focus on their work. And also save money for their retirements.

Basically they overdid it and also normified travelling. Don't I at least want travelling women coming to my city - no, because they aren't proper sluts who will sleep with many men.. they are Chad only, which we already have a surplus of Chad only women.
Travelling has become a normie activity as the entire world now has become a huge mall with dedicated touristic areas in most places. Travelling used to be wery risky and associated with discovering the unknown. Now, all is already known, you just have to follow the average ready made touristic path for most destinations.

However, there are places that aren't normified yet. Pakistan, Norh Korea, Erythrea ...