Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rest in Piss @copemaxx9002

• Thread starter NeverGetUp.Belgrade
  • Start date
NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

Taking a break
★★★★★
Look at all those comments he made

I was sitting alone at lunch in hs and I guess I took these foids spot. So a bunch of foids surrounded me while I was staring at my phone. It felt anxiety inducing and I hated every minute of it and just looked down.

I didn't move seats so I just had to sit there eating around a bunch of foids being nervous

My autism is my main setback. If you're autistic women view you like a little dog. My autism has ruined my life.

6-7 my main setback in looks is that I look low trust

Does that look like a legit user to you? Well it's not, this a bragging scumbag who deserved to be hardbanned, he came here to laugh at the less fortunate users
Thank you to whoever banned him. This is a short thread, I could have made it more comprehensive but meh...it's good enough. Here is all the proof one would need

Shit like this doesn't surprise me anymore. Real autists are completely invisible. They have no experiences to share with.

@copemaxx9002 got banned?

fakecel-fake-cel.gif

Rest in coo shit

Look at all those comments he made

Does that look like a legit user to you? Well it's not, this a bragging scumbag who deserved to be hardbanned, he came here to laugh at the less fortunate users
Thank you to whoever banned him. This is a short thread, I could have made it more comprehensive but meh...it's good enough. Here is all the proof one would need
6-7 he just needs to put himself out there.

6-7 he just needs to put himself out there.
yeah if he's actually 6-7 he doesn't belong on this forum

however with how bad things are now, he will probably get a used up LTB.

Rest in piss nigger

Smoking on copemaxx pack :smonk:

Fakecel faggot

Piece of shit

Imagine being a normie and still infiltrating incel forum for validation

i can't tell if he was trolling or not.
Probably was. He would’ve said I ascended and talked about it more passionately if he wasn’t.

Looks are everything, even if non NT eventually some foid will take the initiative.

I see that he is unbanned

Hes 5'11, called himself "6-7/10" and claims he's a mentalcel

If this isnt ban worthy, nothing is

yeah if he's actually 6-7 he doesn't belong on this forum

however with how bad things are now, he will probably get a used up LTB.
If he's really white + a solid 7 and rich on top then he could easily pull a htb gook or latina

gave lux highschool flashbacks, those days are gone forever

It sounded like he was joking tbh. I've talked to him quite a bit on here, and seems like the furthest thing from a normie.

Plus he's an alcoholicel so maybe he was just trolling cause he was bored?

It sounded like he was joking tbh. I've talked to him quite a bit on here, and seems like the furthest thing from a normie.

Nah, he humble bragged multiple times and I heard someone already even attempted to expose him in the past for being a fakecel. He is 100% not incel

Nah, he humble bragged multiple times and I heard someone already even attempted to expose him in the past for being a fakecel. He is 100% not incel
Who was it?

And ye, I thought he was maybe just trolling, since it lined up with him being a non-serious/shitposting kind of user.

But then I saw those humblebrags, plus also by now I figured he would have made an acc on another forum or came back on an alt to try & appeal.

Damn man, that's crazy. :fuk:
Ye I spoke to him a bit & he seemed very non-normie, and given how he was rotting here daily I thought he was a genuine autistic turbo rotting neet

Ye I spoke to him a bit & he seemed very non-normie, and given how he was rotting here daily I thought he was a genuine autistic turbo rotting neet
Yeah, I'm not fully convinced either :feelshehe:

Poor brocel was going through a lot, we used to talk about Nirvana, and our drinking problems. I'm gonna miss him :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I'm not fully convinced either :feelshehe:

Poor brocel was going through a lot, we used to talk about Nirvana, and our drinking problems. I'm gonna miss him :feelsbadman:
He literally said that he was a 6 or 7/10 and that only aspergers was stopping him. Sorry, but that is not someone who belongs here