Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rest in Peace @BummerDrummer

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-

Fly High buddy, we'll miss your posts... :cryfeels:

ngl I kinda miss him
in general many good people went away and they're maybe scattered all over the internet somewhere
it's unfortunately my fate that I'll never have a friend group, it's always doomed to fall apart

ngl I kinda miss him
in general many good people went away and they're maybe scattered all over the internet somewhere
it's unfortunately my fate that I'll never have a friend group, it's always doomed to fall apart

Hopefully in heaven he lives in the Germanic ethnostate he dreamed about and he's a chad.

my fellow nigger hater :fuk:

Another OG is lost.

Omg he died? How?

Fake news

Real news unfortunately, his account on here doesn't exist anymore and others have said they've seen a Facebook post with his family saying he committed suicide.

Real news unfortunately, his account on here doesn't exist anymore and others have said they've seen a Facebook post with his family saying he committed suicide.
No shit!? This is not the first thread about his dead. The last one is 2-3 months ago. And you rely on what other people are saying. You made this thread cuz you want attention

No shit!? This is not the first thread about his dead. The last one is 2-3 months ago. And you rely on what other people are saying. You made this thread cuz you want attention

There's another thread in lounge about it. Bro's dead, the OP even knew his real name because he saw the facebook post of his sui.

There's another thread in lounge about it. Bro's dead, the OP even knew his real name because he saw the facebook post of his sui.
I know. And this is your source, right? Jfl

This and another post from December stating he died.
Users here have talked to him some weeks ago.

Go back to school buddy boyo

Heard he ascended with a sheboon. This story is obv fake because he's ashamed of what he's become.

Faked his own death :feelskek:

Couldn‘t cope with the loss of his mod status.
Probably the only thing that kept the twink alive that long.

ANOTHER GREAT FALLEN ONE
The Jews did this

Heard he ascended with a sheboon. This story is obv fake because he's ashamed of what he's become.

Faked his own death :feelskek:
Ye he ascended with the sheboon half-ling called Pora