Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rest In Peace Brother Renegade #1 AKA The Feminist Killer #logitorian

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Renegade was a wise man and he was definitely one of the wisest people I have ever known and witnessed in my entire life.

I have known him since 2018 right about the time when I discovered and took the blackpill.

He taught me and the rest so many things, things that were so important in order to really know the truth.

I wanna thank him for teaching me so many crucial things in life and also want to thank him for his great understanding.

He will be remembered by fellow blackpillers.

I truly respect and admire his bravery to just go out against the very basis of everything for every living organisms which is to survive and just plucking that out called Life.

Rest In Peace Renegade I Hope you found peace and Happiness.

Also Message from his brother

Shawn was loved by his family. He was raised in a loving environment; regardless of what he may have told you. He comes from a family of Father, Mother , and 2 brothers. We are all educated. He was a strong young man; that was obviously going through stuff ;he did not share with his family. He was the youngest of his brothers. He had no criminal background, no tattoos, no children. He did no drugs of any kind. His family except him for who he was; I guess he just could not share his pain; he always wanted to protect others. He loved to cook, swim, he loved the beaches. We all thought we were checking in on each other. He was wise beyond his years; we all knew this about Shawn when he was 3 years old. He has friends from all walks of life.

This Message was taken from Doomed Mortal on Youtube

My condolences

rest in peace

My condolences
Yeah. He was a true black pilled person. I watched many of his videos after hearing of his passing. He will be missed, but not forgotten.

These people want you dead but they want you to off yourself peacefully and not cause a scene.

Man I remember watching a couple of his videos back in the day, RIP.

“He was raised in a loving environment regardless of what he might have told you”.

Hate to break it to you bro but Clown World is the exact opposite of a “loving environment”.

Also you and your family being as good and loving to your brother as possible will simply NEVER serve as a suitable replacement for romantic love so you missed the point completely in trying to protect your family’s reputation here.

View: https://youtu.be/zDFkj8lKLRY

Last edited:
Big lessons to be learned. It taught me something, no matter how wise or black pilled I am, I am bound to my genetics. From the videos I saw, he spoke wise and had life figured out, he was sympathetic to those that killed them selves but as always had ‘it could never be me‘ attitude. Why? Because he disillusioned himself into thinking he was above it all when in reality he was still part of the system and even though he never admitted it, wished he was part of this system like all of us here wish we were. Something must have happened to him that bought him back to reality, that revealed his true self, that no matter what, no matter all the videos of being ‘ a sigma male’ and being enlightened, something reminded him of his sub humanity, something reminded him he was still a loser, something reminded him he was still ugly, something reminded him he was an incel. We think of suicide as something that is planned out, when in most cases it’s a quick 1 second decisions, something happened to him, he wasn’t thinking straight, then he got his gun and pulled the trigger. That’s what suicide is. You don’t do it to end the years of pain, you do it to end the quick emotional pain that your feeling that particular day, that pain that feels unbearable.

he made his kool aid but never fully drank it until the bitter end.
RIP.