Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Response to "just focus on yourself"

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
Obviously by this point we all know that "just focus on yourself" is the standard cliché response that people give when they want to dodge blackpill ideology and admit that your inceldom was genetically determined and it's completely ovER for you.

But I really want to make it clear why that's HORRIBLE advice, even though I know it's given in bad faith.

Just focus on yourself implies that you can find happiness without ever ascending or having sex, which is so obviously untrue that arguing against it would just be another watER is wet discussion.

Focusing on myself (AKA coping) has lead me to enjoy some copes over the years but that enjoyment starts to fade away quickly the more and more your brain realizes you are just trying to compensate for your celibacy.

A life of LDARing is completely inevitable no matter how good your copes are. I know many cels here that have hobbies they really enjoy but they still end up rotting anyways. Fuck off with that shit. People who say "just focus on yourself" act like we don't have any hobbies that we enjoy or that we don't try our best to cope. It's beyond infuriating.

I'm really hoping I can get on NEETbux. I am not mentally well. :feelsbadman: