Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Response to: "Even 1 YEAR OLDS AVOID unattractive people"

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
There was a study discussed in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/even-1-year-olds-avoid-unattractive-people.44715/

Well, I was interested, so I looked up this study on my University's website. There was a second half of this study. The author's were not fully satisfied with the results that are described in the thread above, so they took it one step further.

They constructed two barbie dolls. One was a pretty barbie, and one was an ugly barbie. They were identical except one had an ugly face and the other had a pretty face. Same clothes, hair, etc.

They then placed infants in a room with the two dolls and let them pick which one they played with.

The infants spent significantly more time playing with the pretty Barbie doll. Also, girls spent more time playing with the barbies in total than boys did.

Also interesting: neither sex was more likely to play with the attractive doll more than the other. Both went from the attractive doll more or less equally.

I find it interesting that blackpill supporting research keeps getting published.

Also, here's the table from their study:

Study 1 is the one from the post I linked earlier. "Affective Tone" means their body language towards the individual... higher scores indicate more receptive body language.

Through F testing (statistics don't worry about it), all of these differences in response for both studies have been significant at a level greater than 95% confidence.

Over for pedocels, confirmed.