Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Responding to someone who has you on ignore is the most cuckoldry thing.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
Because I am talking to fucking nothing.
This is why I made the suggestion that when someone ignores you that they disappear for you too.
This way, I am not typing fucking paragraph essays for them not even to be bothered to be pinged.
Ultimate cuckoldry and kiked thing to happen.

Screenshot 71

why cant i see anything

How can you even know that someone has ignored you? I know that when someone blocks you, their profile picture disappears or you can't see their account in the case of Instagram, but the ignore feature is found in Messenger and WhatsApp and some other apps. And as far as I know, there is no visual indication?

Sorry if I'm too autistic to know.

Agreed, this is why I mutual anyone I come to find out has me on ignore

How can you even know that someone has ignored you? I know that when someone blocks you, their profile picture disappears or you can't see their account in the case of Instagram, but the ignore feature is found in Messenger and WhatsApp and some other apps. And as far as I know, there is no visual indication?

You wouldn’t know unless they post their ignore list. Or you could ask a mod who has you on ignore but there’s no guarantee whether they’ll tell you or not

You wouldn’t know unless they post their ignore list. Or you could ask a mod who has you on ignore but there’s no guarantee whether they’ll tell you or not
I see, thanks for the clarification. God i'm retarded

Because I am talking to fucking nothing.
This is why I made the suggestion that when someone ignores you that they disappear for you too.
This way, I am not typing fucking paragraph essays for them not even to be bothered to be pinged.
Ultimate cuckoldry and kiked thing to happen.
I actually think that's a good idea

only person who has me on ignore is asiacel

some Sportsballcel put me on its ignore list cause i said getting shitted and pissed on is degenerate behavior not a kink.
:dafuckfeels:

You aren't ignored by any of the more active posters here, I can tell you that.

You aren't ignored by any of the more active posters here, I can tell you that.
Well there is 1 but he ignores pretty much everyone so it doesn't matter that much.

WhatsApp has a block feature and you can easily tell if you ate blocked or not. Meanwhile Xenforo only has that stupid ignore feature

blocking people is a bitch trait tbh

i only know of 1 user to have me on ignore and he self deleted a few months ago :smonk: rest in piss bozo, cant even remember his name