Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Respond post: You really think it’s that easy for normie height men to date, while you’re a Chad and foid only Spaniard woman

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
(Since IT posts about us I might as well respond to a post of one of them) I hate lesbian foids more then regular foids since I know I have a zero percent chance to date one especially if I find them attractive and yeah I hate you too you hypocrite, still your hypergamy must be sky rocket high that you refuse to date most men and be a only Chad :chad: or date your own gender :foidSoy:only. All thanks to feminism and LGBT brainwashing you, and yeah I agree kinda on some aspects, that some women don’t care about height, how ever I believe more of them are refusing to date shorter men if they’re not at least rich and handsome, all thanks to feminism and while I still see here in Latin America with some Latino couples dating their looksmatch and they aren’t the tallest, however it’s getting worse all thanks to social media and dating apps plus soyciety and feminism are teaching more foids to date only up. Plus you’re a lesbian and I hate both Latina and Spaniard foids for blocking me and being constantly disinterested in me, even more on lesbian ones. All Spaniard and French foids do is block and reject men I’m tired of them blocking me and constant disinterest from them fuck hypergamy and feminism
IMG 0037
IMG 0038

Last edited:
All w0men are chad lovers, lesbianism is a mental ilness.

All w0men are chad lovers, lesbianism is a mental ilness.
Yeah and because they can’t get Chad lesbians decide to date thier own kind because no Chad for them and if they said they aren’t interested in men then I know they’re lying

I remember w0men rejecting me saying she is a lesbo, only to marry a chadlite.

I had this excuse used couple of times, f*Ck w0men.
I hate it even more when they use the boyfriend excuse, they say they’re lesbian, or cold shoulder you in your face when they say they’re not interested

I hate it even more when they use the boyfriend excuse, they say they’re lesbian, or cold shoulder you in your face when they say they’re not interested
TBH I prefered when w0men were honest with me.