Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Respecting woman to get woman is the biggest joke ever, Chad doesn't need to respect femoids to get his dick sucked.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Stop comparing yourself to chads you can only compare yourself to low tier normies

True while we try to respect them and to keep the conversation up chad is getting her with 1 sentence: "let's fuck"

JFL at white knights. “Ohh ma precious wamen. Must show respek”

“That’s just my type lol, like I just personally prefer that teehee I’m unique”

-when talking about tall guys, handsome guys, Norwood 0 guys, buff guys, big dick guys, abusive guys. Asshole guys, obnoxious guys, rich guys, famous guys, criminal guys, etc, etc, etc typical hot tall guy shit.

I think girls think they have a type because they only find maybe 10% of males attractive, so I guess maybe they wonder why they don’t like the other guys, and come to the conclusion that it just must be the way she is personally.. after all, other girls like other guys because they’re in betabuxx relationships with them, so she must be different.

Any girl that says she has a type, guaranteed, only likes tall hot guys and thinks that “preference” is unique to her

Respekk Wymynn

You can respect women all you want but if you're a 2 it's over for ya bitchass

Fuck that shit. thats why I never respect whores

I have no respect for sluts.

I respect ALL women. Except for the landwhales, cheating whores, feminists, single moms, entitled princesses. Wait...

Why respect something that hates you?
I go out of my way to ensure that a foids life is a misery.

16585006 1341639555904002 6668672734110679040 n
people like this guy pull shit off like that on the daily

:soy: if I keep this poster on my wall, the goddesses may want to take my money!!

just make the experiment on tinder with a random chad and then with a 7/10...

"Personality" :soy:

Foids want ugly guys to "respect" them so that they keep their hands to themselves and don't hit on them. It's a tactic to prevent the possibility of inferior sperm swimming around in their uterus. Remember, protecting their pussies is females' #1 priority in life, after basic survival.

Last edited:
Intercourse requirements by rating:

10/10, 9/10, 8/10, 7/10 fugg requirements: Say less fugg to nearest foid

6/10, 5/10, 4/10 fugg requirements: Have a lot of money or status, have your life in order, take on multiple expensive dates before a small shot at fugg

3/10, 2/10, 1/10 fugg requirements: lol no

“That’s just my type lol, like I just personally prefer that teehee I’m unique”

-when talking about hot attractive men regardless of personality type or status

Girls want Chad but settle for Chadlite to "settle down"

Any girl that says she has a type is a liar because she wants chad of a different flavor
FTFY