Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect to my baldcels out there.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
As I was getting out of the shower today, it suddenly dawned on me: Damn, it must feel bad to be bald.

I really respect my baldcels out there struggling to get through life. I really do.

Balding is worse than death imo. No woman on this planet, I repeat, not a single female on this planet would like a bald, or balding man.

Ever head of vin diesel br0?

I been bald before bro. My friend told me i look like a head chopper

Norwood reaper is a merciless cunt. I feel for baldcels tbh.

Does anyone know if balding is a genetic defect or not? Does it happen to the other great apes, or is only in humans?

Psh baldcel is volcel. Just shave if off and be alpha bro! Like Jason Statham!

Psh baldcel is volcel. Just shave if off and be alpha bro! Like Jason Statham!

Damn, I know you have trouble with balding. I admire your courage to carry on with life. You have my full respect bro.

Balding is what made me an incel, never had a girlfriend but realised that i have fallen too low for any foid to consider me even as little as a friend once i went bald,it's like i became someone who is a low-class-untouchable not to mention that almost everyone i know has made fun of me for becoming bald at some point in these 4 years. Balding is what made me see the looks penetrate every fabric of human interaction. For fucks sake when i was a normie i used to bully a fat guy in school days for his looks and never realised what i was doing which made me fill will guilt for not understanding the importance of looks at an early age. I was 22 years when i got blackpilled on looks.

Last edited:
All people at NW3 or more and not super famous should automatically be considered unquestionable incels.

Balding is also even worse when you have a huge nose

Does anyone know if balding is a genetic defect or not? Does it happen to the other great apes, or is only in humans?

Happens mostly to whites. Blacks and asians don't have the same issues of going bald so young. I went bald in my early 20s. Lost my hair before it could even turn grey :feelsrope:

Just look at my username :feelscry: still have hair but in maximum 1 year its over

Thank you bro. I appreciate it. Of course it is subjective for everyone but balding is the worst right after recessed imo.

Stay strong @ all my baldcel brothers out there. Fuckkk offf NW1 fakecel scum