Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect thread #4. How much Respect do you have tbh ngl ded srs

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
Recent events on the forum have inspired me to make a 4th version of "Respect threads".

My previous subject was the controversial @Napoleon de Geso, whom is either loved or hated by the forum overall. He has no middle ground and is currently facing harsh accusations, best of luck to you GesoSlayer.

Anyways moving forward, I'm proud to present to you my latest subject, @TheSecondComing.

Based user, our beloved TheSecondSlayer has been there for me in ways of keeping my head cool and leveled, not going overboard with my insults and aggressive responses to some of the consistent nonsense that goes on around here. I appreciate this user very much and he gets a 9 out of 10 from me. I'd give him a 10/10 if he were a little more entertaining/higher IQ tbh.

On a scale of 1 out of 10, how much respect do you have for @TheSecondComing?

Idk tbh but he seems pretty based
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Huge respect based avi

6/10. ok user. but I dislike his Avi

when I was a greycel he sent me a private message which made me happy :)

I have little respect for weebs
@TheSecondComing Gets a 5 from me idk too much about him he’s a mysterious person

I liked him before he changed his AVI into an anime whore. He's still okay though.

Boyo/10 @TheSecondComing

@TheSecondComing penislossus?

Just rate users theory. Tbh there's something ammusing and nice about these threads. Just oddly interesting. And damn, these threads are the only place any of us will ever be rated a 9 or 10 jfl
Ngl I do end up entertained with the notifications and thoughts of other users.

Second on GBA

@TheSecondComing is a nice and good user :feelsokman:

2/5 some respect

Napolean is based but i love him

2 /10 cause them 2 titties :feelsohh: