Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Resident Evil Code Veronica would have caused a massive shitstorm nowadays because of this scene

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/5b3P9ZOsPl0

Bet many trannies would feel attacked by this scene and would cry and bitch on twitter so the game is canceled kek. Btw one stupid idiot whom I went to middle school with laughed exactly like the crossdressing freak. Everyone said he was gay because he only had foid friends, probably true.

I want a remake for this game so bad

also claire is based af

I want a remake for this game so bad
I think they should remake Code Veronica first, then RE4. Resident Evil 4 still looks and plays very good nowadays and is available in all platforms, meanwhile Code Veronica has the tank controls, graphics and voice acting haven't aged well and if you don't have Dreamcast, Gamecube or Ps2 you're fucked. I know you can download it for Ps4 but it's just the emulated version of Ps2 with black bars included, not worth the price.

I think they should remake Code Veronica first, then RE4. Resident Evil 4 still looks and plays very good nowadays and is available in all platforms, meanwhile Code Veronica has the tank controls, graphics and voice acting haven't aged well and if you don't have Dreamcast, Gamecube or Ps2 you're fucked. I know you can download it for Ps4 but it's just the emulated version of Ps2 with black bars included, not worth the price.
Definitely, RE4 is already perfect as it is, I have no idea why they want to remake it. Also, if I had to remake the game I'd make the line stick out even more, fuck sensitivity

"up yours, transnigger"
-Claire Redfield, RECVX 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back