Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Resident Evil 5 is the greatest nigger shooter simulator ever

It's still tedious though since you have Sheva with you who's annoying & wastes your ammo & health items.
What's funny though is that in Resident Evil 4 you could kill waves of White Spanish zombies but when they moved to to West Africa for Resident Evil 5 it became controversial all of a sudden:feelsclown:

Half-Life 2 bettER

I will add it to my list of games to play :yes:

It was the last time when i had fun with RE games and coop with random people was great

kick a nigger into the concrete.
234a

It's still tedious though since you have Sheva with you who's annoying & wastes your ammo & health items.
What's funny though is that in Resident Evil 4 you could kill waves of White Spanish zombies but when they moved to to West Africa for Resident Evil 5 it became controversial all of a sudden:feelsclown:
Yea and the fact that Wesker was a eugenicist is the cherry on top :feelskek:

Yea and the fact that Wesker was a eugenicist is the cherry on top :feelskek:
It's not as tedious if you have someone to play co op though. Mercenaries mode is fun too.

Never played co op, but I've played the story twice
You missed on super fun coop experience i played at launch, GFWL was a bitch to set up but it worked in the end.

Thats when Chris Chad Redfield was in his prime, now Chris got nerfed since he is almost 60

@lazy_gamer_423 made RE5 to cope with the fact Tyrones are the master race

game has a horrible aiming system

Chadfield: "C'mon" :chad:
Sheva "Okay" :foidSoy: