Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Resident Evil 4

PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★★
I just bought it but it takes 1 Week to arrive :reeeeee:

I bought the original one on ps store for cope to play until it arrives

I can't afford physical games only steam stuff

Honestly it’s the best game that came out in 2023, enjoy.

I want to fuck Ada Wong :ahegao:

I only know the original one. It was many people’s favorite game of all time. I haven’t played the remake yet, but it’s well received and if it’s as good as RE7 and village, then it’s really good.
The original is better. I prefer it since it takes up far less space on the ps5 & has a lot of based lines. I also like the laser aiming in it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFds5iLq5g

The dialogue in the game is hilarious. It was cut in later versions of the game such as the vr version. Political correctness ruins everything.

I only know the original one. It was many people’s favorite game of all time. I haven’t played the remake yet, but it’s well received and if it’s as good as RE7 and village, then it’s really good.

The dialogue in the game is hilarious. It was cut in later versions of the game such as the vr version. Political correctness ruins everything.
Shitlibs ruined gaming.

Shitlibs ruined gaming.
The worst thing is, as far as I know, nobody demanded RE4 to be censored, but Konami crapped their pants and did it anyway. Political correctness means living in fear.