Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Resident Evil 4 (Original) Is Fun As Fuck.

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I have been playing it the past few days & it's aged like fine wine. It's hard to believe it came out all the way back in 2005.
I'm at the castle part now. I'm looking forward to playing the part where the regenerators are introduced given my username:feelskek:

I'm at the castle part now. I'm looking forward to playing the part where the regenerators are introduced given my username:feelskek:

Demake 4 ruined Regenerators

Demake 4 ruined Regenerators View attachment 1237070
I heard they ruined Saddler too.
Didn't play it yet, so I don't know...

I found the fact that you can parry Salvador was really lame, and peak modern gaming design.

Where something hard and unique (A enemy one-hit-koing you in a terrifyingly dry way), is something that now you can avoid...

I have been playing it the past few days & it's aged like fine wine. It's hard to believe it came out all the way back in 2005.
I recommend you replay it with a Enemy Randomizer at some point, haven't tried it myself yet, but I watched a lot of videos of it, and it's really fun.

Demake 4 ruined Regenerators View attachment 1237070
Remake was unnecessary. I would have preferred if CapCom re remade Resident Evil 3 but done it correctly this time. (Add all the cut content & fixed Nemesis & Jill Valentine)
The player movement in the remake of 4 is also slow as fuck in particular while running or when injured. You can't make Ashley wait in the remake too.

I heard they ruined Saddler too.
Didn't play it yet, so I don't know...

I found the fact that you can parry Salvador was really lame, and peak modern gaming design.

Where something hard and unique (A enemy one-hit-koing you in a terrifyingly dry way), is something that now you can avoid...

I recommend you replay it with a Enemy Randomizer at some point, haven't tried it myself yet, but I watched a lot of videos of it, and it's really fun.
Being able to parry Salvador removes all the tension in the opening. What were they thinking?

Being able to parry Salvador removes all the tension in the opening. What were they thinking?
Don't know, man.

Shit is boring... Modern Games seem to believe that purposely cheap design (I mean unfair by "cheap") is bad design.

When it can compliment the experience.

Don't know, man.

Shit is boring... Modern Games seem to believe that purposely cheap design (I mean unfair by "cheap") is bad design.

When it can compliment the experience.
Causals would complain if you could not parry Salvador.

Giganostaglia! I remember playing this game back in 2005 as a youngcel; awesome gameplay! (which was more action-orientated than it's predecessors at the time). Also great character designs too, but the game had a cucked storyline ("on a mission to save Ashley, the presidents daughter"). And yeah, I can't forget the "save music-theme", that shit was music to my ears!:feelsmusic:

Last edited:
Giganostaglia! I remember playing this game back in 2005 as a youngcel; awesome gameplay! (which was more action-orientated than it's predecessors at the time). Also great character designs too, but the game had a cucked storyline ("on a mission to save Ashley, the presidents daughter"). And yeah, I can't forget the "save music-theme", that shit was music to my ears!:feelsmusic:
Being able to shot enemies in the head, then kick them & killing them with a knife is fun as fuck.

Being able to shot enemies in the head, then kick them & killing them with a knife is fun as fuck.
Yeah brocel, Leon with that badass roundhouse-kick of his, huaahhhH!:feelskek:

Last edited:
Good Gandy!, I still haven't forgotten how wicked this game really was and still is; I think I might pick-up gaming again and enjoy playing all of my favourite-old PS1/PS2 games.:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Good Gandy!, I still haven't forgotten how wicked this game really was and still is; I think I might pick-up gaming again and enjoy playing all of my favourite-old PS1/PS2 games.:feelsthink:
Do it.

Will do brocel. Back then as a youngcel, I was so much happier too. And now that I'm based:blackpill: and older, I can now relive that happier time, and do what really gave me so much joy; instead of wasting my time, money, and energy on pointless-stupid ass-shit.:bluepill:

Will do brocel. Back then as a youngcel, I was so much happier too. And now that I'm based:blackpill: and older, I can now relive that happier time, and do what really gave me so much joy; instead of wasting my time, money, and energy on pointless-stupid ass-shit.:bluepill:
:hax:

Yeah it looked goofy in the first gameplay trailer and it was still goofy in the game. You can just have two or more lives like you are fucking Mario. Next time you will be jumping off the las plagas zombies heads and collect mushrooms. :feelskek:

Yeah it looked goofy in the first gameplay trailer and it was still goofy in the game. You can just have two or more lives like you are fucking Mario. Next time you will be jumping off the las plagas zombies heads and collect mushrooms. :feelskek:
:feelskek: