Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ResetEra members are completely insane. This is their reaction to the trump vape video

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

The video showed a soyboy Going completely nuts at a customer just because he wore a trump hat.
I could show this to leftist people I know irl and even they would agree the employee was a lunatic that deserved to get fired.
But resetEra users aren't normal left wingers, they aren't even reddit tier left wingers, they are as far left politically as someone could ever go.
Here's some of their insane reactions to the video:
Screenshot 20181229 233155 Chrome

Screenshot 20181229 233236 Chrome

Screenshot 20181229 233346 Chrome

Lmao imagine being so unhinged. I didnt think any human being could look at that employees reaction and think it was reasonable. But I was wrong.
Not only do these people support what he did, they advocate death to all trump supporters.
But ofcoarse sites like that will never be under threat of being taken down or reported on by the media, while we are under constant threat and attack by the media.

the fuck is ResetEra

fuck man just do your job

the fuck is ResetEra
ResetEra was founded by former members of the NeoGAF forum, after allegations of sexual harassment against the owner of NeoGAF Tyler Malka led to a mass exodus of moderators and users seeking a replacement forum. Before the creation of the forum, the community used Discord chat servers to organize itself.

kek

I was banned from neogaf for saying some black people problems are linked to their behavior and not only their color

I was banned from resetera for arguing against feminism and Hillary Clinton

these forums are progressive-liberal shitholes

what thje fuck is that he even REEEEEEE'd fucking soy neckbeard, its over for fat ginger

I've tried to apply for that site many times, they refuse to let me in.

Good. Trump is scum anyways much like any other US president.

JFL I live 10 minutes away from there

Video was life fuel tbh, I needed a laugh

That's a video game forum... wtf has happened

Take reddits SJW's and amplify = reset era

They made a big deal about the ingame video game character portraying a feminist being fed to alligators

When political polarization of the most severe nature occurs, it also turns the members of whatever part of the political spectrum into the most politically bigoted and ignorant Neanderthals ever seen by man. Honestly it's like looking back into prehistory at our spear and poo chucking ancestors.. if one of either side of the political spectrum had no weapons, urine, faeces or bile left to mar their enemy with one would be treated to a spectacle where they would mutilate one of their arms and start caving in any othered heads in the vicinity. Their hatred of the other side runs so deep.