Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Resentment is based

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
If you have been dealt a shit hand in life and you don't resent people who have it way better than you, you are a literal cuckold.

if u don't have the means of enacting justice (none of us do) resentment is a waste of time and energy.

And it kills you sooner.

If you have been dealt a shit hand in life and you don't resent people who have it way better than you, you are a literal cuckold.
I've always thought this way. Yeah, of course I'm jealous and bitter. Would you rather have me go 'Oh, you're a better person than me haha! But that's fine!!!'

What a retarded mindset.

The same thing goes for anyone that is better than me in a skill. I despise Ado because she is better than me at singing, and I will curse her until the day I die. I'm not going to go 'Haha! You're so much better than me! I'll never compare to you, but that's okay :DDD'.

I'm going to work until I fucking surpass the whore and my mind is clear. I do not take competition lightly, I hate to lose, and I will absolutely be a sore loser every time that I do lose. I'll concede that you are perhaps more skilled than I at the moment, but I will work harder will the one goal of surpassing you for next time we compete again.

I am driven by my contempt for others.

Based. Spite and hatred keeps me going.