Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel researching german history makes me sad

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
So much and such wonderful history, and it's all being thrown away by shitty governments for immigration and jews. they want me to forget my history and embrace black "history" (aka rotting in their shitskin country for 5 trillion years and being unable to even reach the equivalent of the bronze age to THIS DAY). embracing my country's history and culture makes me a nazi? so be it then. I'd rather side with thousands of years of history than the jews that hate everything about me

same goes for the other western countries with long history: britain, france, italy, sweden, etc..

Inceldom history is the only one that is worth learning at this point :feelsbadman:

europe has fallen

I thought youre Polish

Incels are outside history. We are nonexistent.
We have our own history.
There should be sth like "incel history month" like society do with nigs.

There is plenty to be proud of in German history.

The intellectual history, in particular, going back over 300 years. "Every story in Germany goes back that far." --Günter Grass. The achievements and leadership of the world in philosophy, science, mathematics...

To this day grad students in many of the sciences, classics, and philosophy have to learn German just to be able to read much of the scholarly work in their field.

The largest Sanskrit library in the world is in Germany.

Few places have -- or had -- more formidable minds.

Maybe that is all lost now. If so, that is all the more reason to study history.

That is the history about which some ethnics here are determined to make us forget.

"Race is pointless."

"Ethnocentrism is stupid."

Very dishonest on them to say this while they celebrate the demise of Western civilization and its people.

We have our own history.
There should be sth like "incel history month" like society do with nigs.
Upon further reflection I think you're onto something there.

There were ages where society did not see sexual promiscuity as the only thing worthy of respect. Incels surely had difficulties in those places and times, as they always have, but theirs were probably somewhat different.

Things changed when women became more financially independent, not as many men were getting killed off in wars so that they were no longer scarce, and there were the first major warning signs of lookism.

There were the incels of the modern era, who were able to use fledgling technologies to reach out of their loneliness from wherever they were, with ham radio and the early Internet ...

Then came social media and Tinder ...

... then it was over.

That is the history about which some ethnics here are determined to make us forget.

"Race is pointless."

"Ethnocentrism is stupid."

Very dishonest on them to say this while they celebrate the demise of Western civilization and its people.
The true idiocy of people who hold such positions is that they don't know, understand, or appreciate the culture or history of any people, anywhere, at any time.

They are in effect barbarians.

---
(Aside:

If they deeply appreciated, say, some aspects of Bantu cultures and history, that means they have some inkling of what is culturally significant, the arts, etc.

There are many such people, happily, after the racist foolishness of thinking there has only ever really been European culture.

The people who appreciate other cultures, if they really do in any nonsuperficial way, appreciate European cultures too -- one cannot do otherwise.

Dipesh Chakraborty spoke to this well in his book with the evocative title Provincializing Europe -- namely, that it is probably the most clear approach (forget ethics or whatever) to history to acknowledge that European history is not better or worse than Khmer or Japanese history. These are all different provinces with their own cultures and history.)

Last edited:
Upon further reflection I think you're onto something there.

There were ages where society did not see sexual promiscuity as the only thing worthy of respect. Incels surely had difficulties in those places and times, as they always have, but theirs were probably somewhat different.

Things changed when women became more financially independent, not as many men were getting killed off in wars so that they were no longer scarce, and there were the first major warning signs of lookism.

There were the incels of the modern era, who were able to use fledgling technologies to reach out of their loneliness from wherever they were, with ham radio and the early Internet ...

Then came social media and Tinder ...

... then it was over.
Things went wrong for us since women were the ones that choose their partner.

Things went wrong for us since women were the ones that choose their partner.
You have a way of summing up things so concisely -- damn well put.

Women are the unilateral choosers of not just this, but so much else ...

You have a way of summing up things so concisely -- damn well put.
Thx :feelsYall:
Women are the unilateral choosers of not just this, but so much else ...
This is what living in a matriarchy is...

And what really annoys me is the fact that not only foids but also soycucks and many male normies want to give foids even more rights and privileges than they have now.

soycucks and many male normies want to give foids even more rights and privileges than they have now.
Indeed. All signs point to it getting worse, at an accelerating rate, even.

We are that moment on the roller coaster when you hear the clicking stop.

Maybe that is all lost now. If so, that is all the more reason to study history.
it's not just lost. it's burning, and they're pooring gas on it

Germany died in 1968

Germany does not exist anymore. It's a myth. Only self-hating white cucks and ethnics.

I heard one german girl complain about too much white men in power positions jfl.
...and believe me there are more than one