Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Research shows women feel as lonely as us men, we should stop seeing loneliness as a gendered issue

Loneliness for women means no attention from fuckboys

This is a ridiculous study

Psychology is not a real science come the fuck on

healthy gamer gg

I FEEL LONELY THEREFORE I AM LONELY

Roastie Des Shart

The difference is foids are lonely by CHOICE. They could have a man over to their place within the hour but the problem is they only want to associate with the top 80% of men AT BEST.

Most men would appreciate attention from ANY woman. They're NOT picky! Yet they're STILL lonely!

Women are "starving" because they only want to eat two things: Quiche and Caviar. Men are actually starving because they're willing to eat gum off the sidewalk but they can't even get that. Men are ACTUALLY starving while women are just picky bitches and they act like it's the same thing.

The difference is foids are lonely by CHOICE
Exactly, this is won't they don't understand.

One is voluntary, the other is not.

"Feeling" lonely is not the name as being lonely.

A woman has her phone blowing up with notifications, praised by many on a discord, likes on tinder, asked out in person, a bunch of guys hooking up with her & feel lonely 'cos that fuckboy won't see her a second time.

I've seen so many news articles about women feeling lonely and then the article continues to say that she has multiple friends and a boyfriend too. Are we supposed to feel bad for them lmao

The difference is foids are lonely by CHOICE. They could have a man over to their place within the hour but the problem is they only want to associate with the top 80% of men AT BEST.
DyuFIj V4AApN0X s

I've seen so many news articles about women feeling lonely and then the article continues to say that she has multiple friends and a boyfriend too. Are we supposed to feel bad for them lmao
ill never forget when incels tried to get with so called "femcels" and the mods basically privated the forum because too many incels wanted to get with "femcels". Females can't be lonely, its impossible.

Imagine having guys coming from every door and window to be with you and still complaining about being lonely

Women lonely logic: Having money and being inside at a McDonald complaining about how hungry she is nothing sounds good to eat.

Men lonely logic: Is the homeless man standing outside of McDonald with no money and been hungry all day. He would be happy to eat anything if a had a few dollars.

Maybe if they didn't have fantasy-level expectations of men they wouldn't be so "lonely".

i hate that currynigger healthy gamer

I feel you. I have seen documentaries about women, who suffer from post traumatic mental illness, triggered by their experiences in the past (like rape, sexual abuse and so forth), and you would think that it influences their lives as a whole. But no. After the group therapy ends, they change into a “normal” person and go back to their boyfriends and husbands as if their oh so horrible past never happened.
One girl in her early twenties even signed up for assisted suicide because of her severe depression. Still has a boyfriend.
I myself can tell you, mental illness rips through your whole life like a never ending hailstorm, no parts in your life are left out.

Most of the foids are voluntarily lonely, we men aren't.

didn't read. femoids so lone-ly-teeheehee

A woman has her phone blowing up with notifications, praised by many on a discord, likes on tinder, asked out in person, a bunch of guys hooking up with her & feel lonely 'cos that fuckboy won't see her a second time.
Cringe gend4r .

ill never forget when incels tried to get with so called "femcels" and the mods basically privated the forum because too many incels wanted to get with "femcels". Females can't be lonely, its impossible.
That one incident basically invalidates any existence of involuntarily celibate foids (I refuse to use the F word).

Feeling lonely isn't the same than being lonely.

That's a big difference that foids don't seem to understand.

And they fucking aren't

That's Iike Bezos saying he's homeless because the 500 million dollar mansion he wants is unavailable.

Why are these people so fucking stupid, these whores are never lonely.