Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Research shows schools discriminate against boys

This also show university is a great place to ascend and that for dropouts like me, it was over before it ever began.

The entire school system is layed out on foids needs and abilities. Boys need some excitement and movement, they are not made to sit all day on a chair and listening mindlessly to some teacher like a lobotomised person

that's true and that's pretty well documented

The entire school system is layed out on foids needs and abilities. Boys need some excitement and movement, they are not made to sit all day on a chair and listening mindlessly to some teacher like a lobotomised person

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Also, men are better at adapting, practicing, improvising, creating, doing.

Women are better at reproducing without thinking.

This is why some females will be better at medical school, but men who had worse grades end up becoming much better doctors.

Go back to non-mixed schools.

Ban women from attending university.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Also, men are better at adapting, practicing, improvising, creating, doing.

Women are better at reproducing without thinking.

This is why some females will be better at medical school, but men who had worse grades end up becoming much better doctors.
Men are just better all across the board. The world would be much better if foids stayed at home taking care of the babies which is the job they're best at.

A very interesting point he makes is that this phenomenon is happening in Canada, the US and Europe.

So it has nothing to do with some flaws in the education system, since these systems are all different.

It's a cultural problem that affects the western world as a whole.

Therefore, there's no reason not to think that such phenomenon is happening not only at school, but in every aspect of society.

Of course this is nothing new for blackpillers.

This is why the quality of life will continue to decline in the west.
Men who should be allowed to be great and reach their full potential are being handicapped by societal discrimination, by the time the government decides to do anything about this, if they ever even do, it will be too late, it's already at least 2 generations that have been fucked over and robbed by our misandrist institutions.
The women (and ethnics) who are being unfairly propped up into these positions cannot do as good of a job as the white men that would be there if they weren't in the way.
Anyone who thinks that the west as we know it isn't on death's door is delusional.

A very interesting point he makes is that this phenomenon is happening in Canada, the US and Europe.

So it has nothing to do with some flaws in the education system, since these systems are all different.

It's a cultural problem that affects the western world as a whole.

Therefore, there's no reason not to think that such phenomenon is happening not only at school, but in every aspect of society.

Of course this is nothing new for blackpillers.
In Curryland, boys tend to do better in schools than foids, but it changes in college like the ROTW. You can figure why. The older we get, the less it's about merit.

The world would be much better if foids stayed at home taking care of the babies which is the job they're best at.
If they didn't exist, that'd be the best. Most of us men don't even interact with foids. Better be miserable without their presence.

This is why the quality of life will continue to decline in the west.
Men who should be allowed to be great and reach their full potential are being handicapped by societal discrimination, by the time the government decides to do anything about this, if they ever even do, it will be too late, it's already at least 2 generations that have been fucked over and robbed by our misandrist institutions.
The women (and ethnics) who are being unfairly propped up into these positions cannot do as good of a job as the white men that would be there if they weren't in the way.
Anyone who thinks that the west as we know it isn't on death's door is delusional.

:yes: + avi checks out

This is a given. The way it's set up is how females learn in lieu of males

I was always told to be quiet whilst others got to talk. I would get in trouble for things other people did. Teachers would tell my trad bastard immigrant father every bad thing I did knowing I’d get beat at home for it which I did. Instead of playing games I’d have to study daily since 10 years old

I was always told to be quiet whilst others got to talk. I would get in trouble for things other people did. Teachers would tell my trad bastard immigrant father every bad thing I did knowing I’d get beat at home for it which I did. Instead of playing games I’d have to study daily since 10 years old
same

yeah of course, this is clown world