Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Research shows females peak at 12-14

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★
I can't find the study they are referring to but here it is 56 seconds in. prime JBs are ideal confirmed.

Last edited:
I legit am not attracted to girls under 15ish. I'd only be attracted to a girl that young if she had the body of a 20 year old.

This is 100% legit. All girls should be married by 12.

AoC is feminist bullshit, AoC should be puberty like nature intended.

Fucking pedophile sandniggers…

This is for face though. If we're talking overall, female peak attractiveness is 16-21.

Also JFL the normie having to pretend to be disgusted by prime age hot wife material virginal JB pussy.

Also JFL the normie having to pretend to be disgusted by prime age hot wife material virginal JB pussy.
He was like, "ew gross, cooties" when he knows he'd nut in his pants if a jb was around him acting flirty.

Fuck that stupid cuck going "ew what no"

He was like, "ew gross, cooties" when he knows he'd nut in his pants if a jb was around him acting flirty.
They should put all male feminist cucks who preach feeling attraction towards JBs something repulsive under that blood flow test and show pics of JBs. I would love to see them being exposed and the damage control after that.

They should put all male feminist cucks who preach feeling attraction towards JBs something repulsive under that blood flow test and show pics of JBs. I would love to see them being exposed and the damage control after that.
They would never agree to that because they are cucks, but maybe some average men would agree if they were anonymous.

JBs are great because their personality radars aren’t totally developed yet. We still have a chance with them.

JBs are great because their personality radars aren’t totally developed yet. We still have a chance with them.
JBs are unfortunately even more demanding about their man's appearance in my experience.

rage fuel at 6:45. Reminder that women are subhuman without makeup.

Fuck that stupid cuck going "ew what no"

Women peak when they are born. It's all downhill for them after that.

qhNBk6s.jpg

G7geP18.png

MmbEVxE.jpg

Last edited:
That second wall of text is 11/10, 100% worthy of being read. Many guys are not redpilled on early female marriage being the ideal, even on redpilled parts of the internet.

That second wall of text is 11/10, 100% worthy of being read. Many guys are not redpilled on early female marriage being the ideal, even on redpilled parts of the internet.
Yeah, even TFM the mgtow cuck thinks it's wrong.

Yeah, even TFM the mgtow cuck thinks it's wrong.
Do you remember the exact video he says it? Such a disappointment, I mostly like his content.

Do you remember the exact video he says it? Such a disappointment, I like his content.
Yeah, when they were accusing him of selling child dolls. He's such a cuck he thinks 15 is too young.

"They're only children! They can't make their own decisions!"

Once you're willing to have sex, you are no longer a child in my eyes. Nothing wrong with wanting a cute, young girl with tits and pubes.

It used to be normal back in the day, now they're coping and denying it.

Lolz at the cuck

Well, yeah if you are 12 yourself

Fucking pedophile sandniggers…
JFL at a sixteen year-old calling people pedos. Chad's their age and older are defiling them everyday. Just not you.

Every single man is entitled to owning a 13 year old JB with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream. This is not debatable.

i don't like 3d lolis

Nowadays it's more like
PROD-Emmanuel-Macron-Officially-Inaugurated-As-French-President.jpg

I'm sorry fellas, but you're just going have to get with the times

Hey I hate it too, but you know what I hate more? Iiving and being stuck in the past

try to become sexually aroused by older women, may sound funny. But not