Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment requirements to lead a happy life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Everyone adds his own requirement(s)

I start:

1. Have friends and family that care about you and support you.

0. Be chad or foid

2. Have a girlfriend

To be happy you either need to be delusional, attached to a supportive group of family and friends(over for us), or you need to sublimate your negative emotions to create something positive(like music or art).

1) Virgin teen gf I can fuck and cum inside
2) Refer back to #1

Skull front view

Most important step.

Shelter, water, food for this meat suit body we wear

for internal happiness - teachings of buddha or jesus understood at basic levels

Verse 26: The foolish and the ignorant give themselves over to negligence; whereas the wise treasure mindfulness as a precious jewel.
Verse 27: Therefore, one should not be negligent, nor be addicted to sensual pleasures; for he who is established in mindfulness, through cultivation of Tranquillity and Insight Development Practice, experiences supreme happiness (i.e., realizes Nibbana).
It is a great and good thing not to love fornication, and not even to think of the wretched matter at all, for to think of it is death. It is not good for any man to fall into death. For a soul which has been found in death will be without reason. For it is better not to live than to acquire an animal's life. Protect yourself, lest you are burned by the fires of fornication. For many who are submerged in fire are its servants, whom you do not know as your enemies.

When i've gotten fap crazed, i know this feeling of being without reason you just want to get that high similar to hunger eating but worse and then I can't control myself until i get it.

Last edited:
-Get a facial surgery if you have money. or collect enough money to get surgery. you will not regret it.

Not have mental illness.
Have a 4+/10 face
5'10 body not lanky.
Be accepted.

I don't know tbh. Be accepted and attractive and have a lot of shekels tbh.