Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Requirements to be a sperm donor

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Basic Requirements for CCB Donors
  • Age 19-38**
  • Height of 5'8" or taller
  • Currently attending or have graduated from a 2-year or 4-year college
  • Healthy
  • Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
I literally only fit one, which is being age 20.
Brutal, because one day, i won't even fit that. The agepill will come for me, and i will be "too old" to even pass just ONE of the things on that list.
It never began for incels
Assuming you were too incel to get a girlfriend and pass on your genes, you could AT LEAST dream and hope of having children some day via sperm donation. But even that is being gatekept by genetics.
For some of us, it is TRULY over, assuming it ever even really begun
brb going to go kill myself :feelsbadman:

In the future incels will start breaking into sperm banks because their sperm isn't accepted the legal way.

In the future incels will start breaking into sperm banks because their sperm isn't accepted the legal way.
probably ngl
although i wouldn't want to. Roasties are not worthy of my semen

I am directly descended in the male line from the most powerful clan in Irish history yet I am not allowed to spread my genes via a sperk bank because of autism and mental illness. A mentally healthy negro would be allowed to donate to a sperk bank here, it is beyond a clown world

Basic Requirements for CCB Donors
  • Age 19-38**
  • Height of 5'8" or taller
  • Currently attending or have graduated from a 2-year or 4-year college
  • Healthy
  • Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
I literally only fit one, which is being age 20.
Brutal, because one day, i won't even fit that. The agepill will come for me, and i will be "too old" to even pass just ONE of the things on that list.
It never began for incels
Assuming you were too incel to get a girlfriend and pass on your genes, you could AT LEAST dream and hope of having children some day via sperm donation. But even that is being gatekept by genetics.
For some of us, it is TRULY over, assuming it ever even really begun
brb going to go kill myself :feelsbadman:
I tried to donate sperm over 10 years ago and I was denied because of my looks. This (incel) guy, however, bypassed the clinics somehow, and still managed to donate his sperm... Just see the horror on the foids faces.... JFL top kek

I am directly descended in the male line from the most powerful clan in Irish history yet I am not allowed to spread my genes via a sperk bank because of autism and mental illness. A mentally healthy negro would be allowed to donate to a sperk bank here, it is beyond a clown world
that's extremely brutal. I share famous ancestors with thousands of people, and i'm a direct descendant, just like many of them would be too.
But none of that matters. All that matters is our physical appearance, and mental state (nt or autistic)

lol i'd get rejected becuase of being a curry

I would do that and drink chad cum to finally become able ascend

Last edited: