Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Requesting unban as it's an extremely unfair ban

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
64d 17h 11m
Got banned by AmIjustDreaming

Additional Comments: illegal/pedo shit posting

First of all i dont even have a sister.

Second of all, who says it's pedo related?

Are you assuming everyone here is youngcel/fakecel? like 15 years old so they have underage sister?

im a wizardcel. no sister at all and certainly no younger sister.

And the entire post was a hypothetical, as i made it clear such as i said "if i have a sister".

And since when is shit posting deserving a ban? If you feel it's shit posting (which i did not even intend it to be that way) move it to Lounge or Sewers. Why the sudden perma ban over that?

Fat Link @Fat Link
MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade
Robtical @Robtical

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
64d 17h 11m
so it's ok for someone to say "i want to fuck my 15 year old daughter" but apparently posting a hypothetical situation about groping a sister which in no way even implied she would be even underage, deserved a perma ban (which later revised to a 1 month ban)?

is there consistency in the forum policy or was there someone out there just decided to perma ban me using whatever opportunity?

this is the post im refering to, multiple users said it's ok to fuck a 15 year old daughter, but it seems that's perfectly acceptable?

Fat Link @Fat Link
MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade
Robtical @Robtical

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Welcome back and happy new year! Honk! Honk!! :feelsclown: