Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Requesting an unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wellington

Banned
-
34d 3h 39m
I am requesting an unban.
I apologize for posting illegal content (in a now deleted thread).
I said crazy things like I wanted to forcibly impregnate young foids.
That was a regrettable mistake as I wanted to be provocative and edgy with my trolling.
I took it too far when I made those kind of statements and it won't happen again.
If I come back I will also update my heading under my username (I can't edit it while I'm banned).
Moderators, please unban my account and I will abide by the rules and not break them.

Fat Link @Fat Link AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Well you deserve to be punished a bit for the bad optics your “dirty grandpa” tier shenanigans may of brought to the site and you and I are boys and STILL you’d go and do our site like that? :feelsbadman:

Not cool little homie, not cool. :feelscry:

Yet I’ll tell you what… :feelshehe:

Everyone fucks up and makes a mistake or two at times so I’m thinking we could set you free just before Christmas on the 23rd. :feelsXmas:

Give you some time to think about your misdeeds and how you will never do them again and then and only then on the 23rd may you come back. :ahegao:

Well if my boy AmIJustDreaming agrees that is. :feelsPop:

Since he’s the one that banned ya. :feelsclown:

Status
Not open for further replies.