Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Request: Image of soyboy on leash barking

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Hey, does anyone have the meme picture of the soyboy on a leash? Some versions have him barking and white-knighting. Thanks

thats some kinky words from greycel :feelstrash:

Can I fuck now

i am watching u greycel
:feelstrash: :feelstrash:
btw explain ur name?
Grendel is a villain from Beowulf who feels like he is left out of all the parties and social gatherings that happen in the mead hall so he attacks it on a nightly basis. The Chad Beowulf ends up killing him and his mother.

I sympathize with him so I use it as a screename / artist name for my music channel.

Shameless plug, my song Prostitution is a Human right:

I'm gonna use the photo as part of the artwork for my next song.
I posted that on braincels for the first time and I translated the text on the second panel
Legend
I posted that on braincels for the first time and I translated the text on the second panel
Are you the creator? Hope you don't mind me adapting it for song artwork. I can give you a photo credit

Last edited:
Are you the creator? Hope you don't mind me adapting it for song artwork. I can give you a photo credit
No, I found it on a facebook group of my uni, it had a signature but I deleted it

No, I found it on a facebook group of my uni, it had a signature but I deleted it
I guess it's finders keepers then. You must go to a based uni.

OP...

Don't go ER

Will you jerk off to it?