Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Request] Height and attractiveness

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Hello I would like to know if people here have some evidence (preferably papers, not youtube anecdotal shit) that height correlates with physical attractiveness in males. I mean, we all know it does, but still.
Is there a section of this site dedicated to blackpills and studies? If not there should be.

It's simple. Height is a sign of dominance and superiority. Women want to feel inferior and dominated.

Ihatereddit said:
Hello I would like to know if people here have some evidence (preferably papers, not youtube anecdotal shit) that height correlates with physical attractiveness in males. I mean, we all know it does, but still.
Is there a section of this site dedicated to blackpills and studies? If not there should be.

http://www.academia.edu/8218074/Height_and_attraction_Do_men_and_women_see_eye-to-eye_1