Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Request] does anyone have links to examples of ROASTIES who fucked away their prime?

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
Does anyone have links to examples of ROASTIES who fucked away their prime that they want to share? I want to laugh my ass off.

Ngl would give me lifefuel

Does anyone have links to examples of ROASTIES who fucked away their prime that they want to share? I want to laugh my ass off.

Not directly related, but you can tell these roasties wasted there youth fucking around. :feelshaha: :ha..feels:

Last edited:

Not directly related, but you can tell these roasties wasted there youth fucking around. :feelshaha: :ha..feels:
Alhamdulillah :feelsthink:

Tributes have poured in for a TV presenter and YouTube star after she died in an electric scooter crash – the first fatal collision involving an e-scooter in Britain.

Emily Hartridge died on Friday morning when her e-scooter collided with a lorry at a roundabout in Battersea, south-west London.

The 35-year-old was one of the first wave of social media stars, becoming famous seven years ago for her “Ten Reasons Why ...” videos that took a comic look at modern life.

After gaining 3m views a month, she began presenting TV shows including 4OD’s Oh Sh*t I’m 30 and interviewed actors including Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman.

:dab::feelshmm:

They didn't find the right chad who wanted to commit, boohoo.

Well.. it looks like she is presenting the "Oh Sh*t I'm Dead" show in hell now. :feelskek:

This thread is LIFEFUEL.

Her last video was uploaded 4 days before her death. :feelsclown:

This what happens when sexhavers normies foids suddenly face 'loneliness.' Instant rope.:feelsrope:
Foids literally rope if they experience a fraction of a trucel's life. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
[LifeFuel] [Request] does anyone have links to examples of ROASTIES who fucked away their prime?

Just go outside.