Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Request] Can anyone help me find this incel song?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Someone made a really good song about this forum and incels and I don't remember who :feelsbadman:
It was a really good song and it went like this:
"tbh ngl, tbh ngl~"

Can anyone recall?

My cousin just sold me his guitar and I'm playing it for the first time in months, already wrote one song, tell me what you think of it:

Is this the one tbhngl?

Yeah, it was me. I will rewrite the verses' lyrics and make it longer to record it and upload to my channel someday.

I'm surprised so many people liked that song since I wrote it in like a minute.

Yeah, it was me. I will rewrite the verses' lyrics and make it longer to record it and upload to my channel someday.

I'm surprised so many people liked that song since I wrote it in like a minute.

OMG YES DO ITTT
And don't forget to tag me when it's out!!

OMG YES DO ITTT
I should have done it long ago but I'm unsure about what to do with the lyrics. "I want to fuck a 14 years old girl / she has to be a virgin and cute too / she has to belong to the Caucasian race for me to be satisfied" seems a bit too much for Youtube, but I'm not sure what I could put instead of it.

I thought about ironically changing the age and characteristics of the hypothetical girl I talk about in the song to fir those of an old roastie, what do you think about it?

I should have done it long ago but I'm unsure about what to do with the lyrics. "I want to fuck a 14 years old girl / she has to be a virgin and cute too / she has to belong to the Caucasian race for me to be satisfied" seems a bit too much for Youtube, but I'm not sure what I could put instead of it.

I thought about ironically changing the age and characteristics of the hypothetical girl I talk about in the song to fir those of an old roastie, what do you think about it?

"I want to be with a young girl" / "I wanna have a young girlfriend" something like that

I'm jealous of Mainlander's musical talent.

Do a clean version of this and change the lyric to "I want to marry a 14 year old girl."

"I want to be with a young girl" / "I wanna have a young girlfriend" something like that
Yeah, I think softening the lyrics is the best way. I'll work on it tomorrow (already too late here to play).

I'm jealous of Mainlander's musical talent.
Thanks. I'm jealous of your government neetbux, we're quits :feelzez: