Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Republicans should start hating landwhales (obese women) like they hate other minority groups

B

bcroger

Legend
A of of Trump fanatics(I support Trump btw) seem to have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., but I don't. That's good, because whites should be able to defend themselves from shitskins .

That said, I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight; not towards any minority group. Obese women are fucking disgusting pigs who belong in a zoo.

they already do

How to torpedo your voter base guide

Many cuckservatives are obese, like much of the American population.

False
It's the globalist anal satanist WEF communist demonRATS whom hate obese women, we pqtriots and our lord Don actually love obesity that's why we will not only die for Israel but also for our great obese women of merica. MAGA!

Nah. Minorities are worse and need our full attention

No no just that
But educated women
Leftist women
Childless women above 27

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6