Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reproduction is the only goal that humans are meant for, everything else is a means to achieve it (matt ridley)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
our only purpose in this world is to have a foid to fuck and have kids with. it doesnt matter how hard you try to cope.

it will always hunt us. we FAILED our only mission. we will never feel equal to normies.

and they will always look at us from above.

What happens when normies get divorce raped?

Yup, I've said it before. Anything else than creampieing a foid is cope.

"Everything be about pussy, except sex, that shit's about power"

-some dude, dont remember

Procreation is the sole meaning of life. Everything else is just filler. Therefore being denied the ability to procreate is the cruelest thing you can do to a man.

Procreation is the sole meaning of life. Everything else is just filler. Therefore being denied the ability to procreate is the cruelest thing you can do to a man.
Based

Cope, life is meaningless
Cope, there’s no meaning to life.

Why do you say it's cope? The biology of our species dictates that it is so.

We are born to with only one objective: to continue the existence of our species and survive long enough to be able to do so.
That's the meaning of life, either you like it or not.

We are born to with only one objective: to continue the existence of our species and survive long enough to be able to do so.
That's the meaning of life, either you like it or not.
Who’s we faggot?

Absolute teracope, not in today's day and age, today it is all about self absorption and self pleasure. Parenting will be such a miserable experience compared to your bachelor days, that you might even regret ever having kids and end up posting threads like this on Reddit:

I'd unironically enjoy being a father if I had a loyal female by my side to help me raise our children like it's the 50s. But females aren't loyal and we live in a clown world, so what's the point of bringing in more souls to suffer in this fucked up society we have.

What if a man truly embraces the fact he failed and will never achieve it? What then?
Absolute teracope, not in today's day and age, today it is all about self absorption and self pleasure. Parenting will be such a miserable experience compared to your bachelor days, that you might even regret ever having kids and end up posting threads like this on Reddit:

I know for a fact my parents regret having me. They've admitted it. All their children are failures due to their neglect, incompetence and regret.

There is no meaning to anything

I know for a fact my parents regret having me. They've admitted it. All their children are failures due to their neglect, incompetence and regret.

Same here. I overheard my dad say once that he fucked up raising me due to neglect. Tbh, I'm at an age now that if I had kids, I know they would have a high chance of having bad genetics. And then throw in all the risk of divorce and growing up in a broken home, and I would be bringing a person into this world into a situation far worse than mine.

The human intellect is like peacock feathers.