Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reproduction and sex life : the true underlying force of social behaviors

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I think that the incels' ideology brings a new view to the social sciences. As to my knowledge the reproduction and the sex life are not considered as a principal underlying force of all types of human civilizations by any existing theory. I think that we bring a new stimulus to western social sciences that are in a deep crisis today. :forcedsmile:

As it is the principal underlying force of all animal societies I'm a little bit surprised that nobody had this idea in the past. :forcedsmile:

normies dont like anything interfering with their world view, they do everything possible to avoid facing the truth

normies dont like anything interfering with their world view, they do everything possible to avoid facing the truth
I do not speak about normies but about scientific institutions. It is our role to do make new proposals. :forcedsmile: