Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reproducing with bad genetics is the most horrible crime on Earth

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Yeah people can talk about genetic recombination and how people with good genes won't always have high quality children but most of the time they do. There's a reason heights have been rising so much, better nutrition may play a small part but the real reason is that foids are now free to select mates, and universally across the world in every single country they choose taller men.

Subhumans reproducing (not just male but female too, in fact foids are far worse offenders of this than men simply because they're always able to) is legit one of the worst crimes which happens today. Imagine a world without awful genetics and all the things that come with it. People say "if everyone looked great then the standards would just adjust so that people who used to be 7/10 would now be the new 3/10s", but I honestly don't think that's true. If you take the subhumans of today they would still be repulsive 100+ years ago, at least based on photos.

It goes beyond just looks too. Genetic predisposition to allergies, pains, low IQ, terrible athleticism, poor mental wellbeing and on and on could be erased or at least massively improved with a good eugenics program. We've already had these last century, and they were extremely effective. Imagine what could be achieved with modern science.

You'll never see it of course, because subhuman normie trash just haaavee to experience "the miracle of childbirth!!11!!1". Makes me fucking sick. They call incels evil but there's no crime worse than the way these human garbage pollute the genepool with their shit genetics.

As always, on point. My parents have bad genes and they created me, that's why I hate them. And these fuckers shold have KNOWN not to make me, their genes were literally tell them to not try because if they will have another child, it may be fucked up. Aftery they had my sister they couldn't get another child for years even though they were trying. THIS was an indicator to JUST FUCKING STOP, IDIOTS, because if actually something will come out, it will be genetically inferior to most people.

And here I am, with my skinnyness (probably some form of genetic disease like marfanoid-progeroid syndrome) and weird facial features due to it too, my pectus excavatum, horrible health since childhoor, when I was constantly sick, digestive system problem, neurological problems, mental problems, phimosis (illness that LITERALLY says you shouldn't have children) and I could go on. KILL SEX HAVERS! (In Age of Empires II) Antinatalism all the way!

People say "if everyone looked great then the standards would just adjust so that people who used to be 7/10 would now be the new 3/10s", but I honestly don't think that's true. If you take the subhumans of today they would still be repulsive 100+ years ago, at least based on photos.

Good point as well. The current 7/10s wouldn't be 3/10s just as good tasting food will always be considered good tasting, that's why the recipes in 95% are of good tasting foods, we simply don;'t have to have recipes for bad food.

Last edited:
good thread it should be punishable by torture

modern medicine is the one to blame
mother nature always chose the best genes to be passed on

It's a difficult subject for anyone who's willing to take it seriously.

The current consensus is that eugenics is bad because it's associated with liberticides measures such as forced sterilization. The truth of the matter is that eugenics could be implemented without forcing anyone to do anything. One simple way for instance would be to allow sperm banks to select their donors (I bet some do, but they use stupid criteria women are found of, such as the color of the eyes, the height and stuff).

A deeper issue is that it would start a genetic arms race, and genetic inequalities would likely increase, leading to a society where biological determinism would be even harsher than it currently is. Gattaca-style, basically.

Evolution through artificial selection takes many generations and in the meantime the fit and the unfit have to coexist. You will not make misfits disappear as fast as you may want to, and in the process you will make their life even more humiliating because they will be living alongside more and more superior human beings.

My theory is there's no evolutionary pressure on humans anymore, no competition for food/shelter/hunting/wars, so the weak, ugly, low genetic quality humans are allowed to reproduce just as often as attractive, strong, healthy, high iq humans.

So the result will be even more spread between incels and Chad - more diversity of attractiveness. There will be more incels in the future, and they will be uglier than incels of today, and Chads will become more God-like to the point where they look like a different species altogether.

We're already seeing the divide between humans starting to happen right now. Chad and his harem of women are forming and leaving incels and normies out of the dating market, essentially living in a completely different world.

I'd argue that it's most definitely unethical to procreate if you have congenital diseases that can pass on, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a crime.

One thing that should absolutely be rethought of is having children as a natural right.

You can racemix to reduce the chance of passing on heritable diseases and disorders.

It goes beyond just looks too. Genetic predisposition to allergies, pains, low IQ, terrible athleticism, poor mental wellbeing and on and on could be erased or at least massively improved with a good eugenics program.

Genetics are not that simple as evidenced by how many genes control height.

I totally agree with you. You say very correct things, which are almost completely consistent with mine.
In general, I am an anti-natalist. I would not continue my family line, even if I had the opportunity.

mother nature always chose the best genes to be passed on

Incorrect. Evolution isn't perfect. In fact, nature isn't actually 'selecting' anything—natural selection is a process, not a conscious force. You either adapt or go extinct like Neanderthals. There's no predestined path to Evolution. It's merely a game of rolling dice and doing the best with what you have. You don't need to be a perfect specimen to win the game you just need the bare minimum.

Last edited:
I once had a classmate who was diagnosed with a bad disease at the age of 18. This disease is actually not hereditary but children of people who have the disease are at a higher risk to develop it later on.

Well, my classmate had a boyfriend and she 100% planned to give birth to children. I'm convinced that she is aware of the consequences and that her children might develop that disease as well..

In my opinion it's selfish. You can adopt a child, there are countless orphans waiting for adoption. Why put someone into this world who has an unnaturally high risk of being severely disabled by his/her 40s? This disease she had was no funny business. 50% of those who have it end up severely disabled, paralyzed, some even die the most gruesome death (they choke or starve to death).

We have to eradicate diseases.

Evolution through artificial selection takes many generations
If you remove all defective men and women from the reproduction process right now, then in 20-30 years you will receive genetic material of a completely different quality.

If you remove all defective men and women from the reproduction process right now, then in 20-30 years you will receive genetic material of a completely different quality.

Well then you're talking about coercive measures, those are not going to be accepted in free societies.

Yeah people can talk about genetic recombination and how people with good genes won't always have high quality children but most of the time they do. There's a reason heights have been rising so much, better nutrition may play a small part but the real reason is that foids are now free to select mates, and universally across the world in every single country they choose taller men.

Subhumans reproducing (not just male but female too, in fact foids are far worse offenders of this than men simply because they're always able to) is legit one of the worst crimes which happens today. Imagine a world without awful genetics and all the things that come with it. People say "if everyone looked great then the standards would just adjust so that people who used to be 7/10 would now be the new 3/10s", but I honestly don't think that's true. If you take the subhumans of today they would still be repulsive 100+ years ago, at least based on photos.

It goes beyond just looks too. Genetic predisposition to allergies, pains, low IQ, terrible athleticism, poor mental wellbeing and on and on could be erased or at least massively improved with a good eugenics program. We've already had these last century, and they were extremely effective. Imagine what could be achieved with modern science.

You'll never see it of course, because subhuman normie trash just haaavee to experience "the miracle of childbirth!!11!!1". Makes me fucking sick. They call incels evil but there's no crime worse than the way these human garbage pollute the genepool with their shit genetics.
high IQ there should be strict regulations on who is allowed to reproduce, chosen with sientific methods

those are not going to be accepted in free societies.
Fuck society.
And now we have what we have. As if the quality of life depends on the ability to have children. How funny it is. Society is killing itself.

I wish I was never born but I was so what am I supposed to do now? Oh I know what.

Fuck society.
And now we have what we have. As if the quality of life depends on the ability to have children. How funny it is. Society is killing itself.

I think at the very least, governments should not pay people to have children. That alone should improve things sensibly.

Incorrect. Evolution isn't perfect. In fact, nature isn't actually 'selecting' anything—natural selection is a process, not a conscious force. You either adapt or go extinct like Neanderthals. There's no predestined path to Evolution. It's merely a game of rolling dice and doing the best with what you have. You don't need to be a perfect specimen to win the game you just need the bare minimum.
still the good gene will win
thanks to modern medicine we allowed people with trash genes to live and reproduce

If i reproduce, I'm gonna force my sons to workout from an early age so they have a chance. A lot of y'all fapped all y'all's testosterone and dopamine away, that's why you low energy and complain all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back