Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reproducing is one of the most evil things a person can do

• Thread starter Deleted member 13256
  • Start date
Deleted member 13256

Deleted member 13256

REEEEEEEEE
-
The best life your average person will ever have will be: Wake up. Slave away. Sleep. Repeat a few thousand times and then fucking die. That's at the top of the fucking ladder of the human experience. Other people are starving every day and being tortured in other ways. Especially if you're an incel.

Men were never supposed to be content in their lives. Only for a fleeting moment after dumping your load in some cave whore or catching and eating your prey which just creates more suffering. Life is meant to be painful 99% of the time. Like a heroin junkie itching for his next fix. There really is no difference. But hey "that's life" right?

Reproduction is amazing and beneficial to society if the father can pass quality genetics.

Unlike some where the ride ends here...sadly not everyone is fit to reproduce..

The only reason we live is to reproduce

Good vibration from banging cute adorable teen loli is best thing to do

Reproduction is amazing and beneficial to society if the father can pass quality genetics.

Good vibration from banging cute adorable teen loli is best thing to do
The only reason we live is to reproduce
You should be able to have your parents executed for bringing you into a shitty life. But only once you are 18 or older should you be given the option to.

You should be able to have your parents executed for bringing you into a shitty life. But only once you are 18 or older should you be given the option to.
I don't blame my parents. Foids, cucks and Jews are the reason I live a shitty life.

I completely agree with this post for many reasons, including personal reasons.

My mom should’ve swallowed me tbh

To exist is to suffer

Like a heroin junkie itching for his next fix. There really is no difference. But hey "that's life" right?
this thread is why im so into heroin or other drugs

if im going to get fleeting pleasure then it better be good

Its not that good for the society bec. they cannot choose the right genes.
Yes, they fuck with chads for a long time but it is hard to see a chad with a family.

People with inferior genes or those who have genetic illness shouldn't reproduce. Because this will make more incels and more suffering in their lives. That's why eugenics should be the rule in this society.

I hope all of it comes to a stop.

"Reproducing is one of the most evil things a person can do"
Yes Fellow Goy-...I mean Incels, isn't reproduction bad, yes fulfilling your genetic purpose is evil, I mean look at all the suffering around you that is totally natural and totally wasn't caused by a specific group of people, heh heh...we should all just die HAHAHAH yeah...

If it's so evil then you must think Africans and Indians are terrible people
"Reproducing is one of the most evil things a person can do"
Yes Fellow Goy-...I mean Incels, isn't reproduction bad, yes fulfilling your genetic purpose is evil, I mean look at all the suffering around you that is totally natural and totally wasn't caused by a specific group of people, heh heh...we should all just die HAHAHAH yeah...
View attachment 111876
Yeah I dont buy this antinatalist bullshit. I know OP is talking about ugly people having children, but the majority of antinatalist sentiment comes from the Jewish media and is targeted at white people. Time fucking magazine has done front page cover issues urging whites to stop reproducing. You know who should really stop bringing kids into this world? Nonwhites

Last edited:
Chad if you think otherwise tbh, if you think life is a gift you haven't suffered enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back