Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Repressed gymcel rage to PR your lifts

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
I am a 22 year old gymcel studying CS and Applied Math. I have been lifting for about 4 years now and do powerlifting style training and am planning on competing this year if things go right. A few days ago, I finally squatted 4 plates and deadlifted 5 plates. My bench is terrible but I should be able to hit 275 lbs in no time.

Whenever I need to psych myself up for a PR attempt or heavy squat set, I go on IG and see the pictures of all the pretentious sluts who rejected and despise me or the chads who are socializing and banging these whores. It gives me immense rage to move that barbel from a few inches off my chest to lockout or to lift that heavy-loaded bar off the floor with anabolic grunts.

A tip from me to younger gymcels is to do the same. When you get big and outlift the chads and normies, those mothefuckers won't fuck with you the same way. I went from 135 to 205 lbs, so I can speak from my experience.

Just conceal and carry theory. Muscles can’t stop a bullet. Assuming you’re a burger

tastes of grey

Excellent advice. Ragemaxxing before workouts always gives me an extra push to beat my PRs.

Just conceal and carry theory.

Gymcel Looking At Thugs:

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

imagine if humanity as a whole put as much effort into advancing science and exploring space as trying to optimise lifting things up and putting them down

6’2 broad shouldered chad that squats 2 plates and benches 185 doesn’t care and will look bigger and more intimidating

Good job on the lifts. I'm past the rage and find motivation elsewhere. Besides, I don't train for 1RM PRs anymore and very rarely go above 90%. That shit is too stressful on the joints, muscles, and ligaments. At my age, I don't want to break, bust, or tear anything.

Good job on the lifts. I'm past the rage and find motivation elsewhere. Besides, I don't train for 1RM PRs anymore and very rarely go above 90%. That shit is too stressful on the joints, muscles, and ligaments. At my age, I don't want to break, bust, or tear anything.
how old are you

Gymcelling was the best decision I made.
Tried to take the fightpill and ascend via muay thai but I was too much of an incel and never made any friends at the gym even though I was there for 6 months.
Going to try again next month regardless because being fightmaxxed is good cope anyway.