Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Representstion at my time in captivity at a zoo

Gorillas and peacocks can coexist peacefully, it looks like.
Some zoos let peacocks walk around everywhere iirc.

Gorillas and peacocks can coexist peacefully, it looks like.
Some zoos let peacocks walk around everywhere iirc.
I personally don't mind them

I personally don't mind them

I have a false memory of going to the zoo and a peacock walking the path spreads it tail in a fan before me.
I think this definitely didn't happen or the peacock already had its tail spread because it was so long ago.

I have a false memory of going to the zoo and a peacock walking the path spreads it tail in a fan before me.
I think this definitely didn't happen or the peacock already had its tail spread because it was so long ago.
You seem to like peacocks a lot

Nigga I made a thread about this and tagged u :cryfeels::cryfeels: U betrayed me

Humanity will wipe itself out and the gorillas will peacefully rule over this planet and fix our pathetic mistakes.
Good luck, Thoughtful. You have my hopes and blessings.

Nigga I made a thread about this and tagged u :cryfeels::cryfeels: U betrayed me
I didn't see that thread brocel.

When did you make it?
Humanity will wipe itself out and the gorillas will peacefully rule over this planet and fix our pathetic mistakes.
Good luck, Thoughtful. You have my hopes and blessings.
Thanks for your blessing brocel. A Gorilla can hope

Gg