Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reposting this to remind gRAYs that there is no hope for them

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★

If you even have to consider if you’re an incel or not, it’s already over. Chad doesn’t consider it for a second. Listen to what this woman is saying, she is openly admitting her cruel and demonic nature, and she wouldn’t care how many men rope over not meeting foids standards. This woman is VERY clear about this, if you’re sub 7 as a zoomer it is especially over

It is either a massive troll or the most brutal blackpill ever in history of mankind

It is either a massive troll or the most brutal blackpill ever in history of mankind
My experiences in life point to this post being 100% true. Foids are just too fucking cowardly to say this shit to our faces because they know they would have missing teeth

If you even have to consider if you’re an incel or not, it’s already over. Chad doesn’t consider it for a second. Listen to what this woman is saying, she is openly admitting her cruel and demonic nature, and she wouldn’t care how many men rope over not meeting foids standards. This woman is VERY clear about this, if you’re sub 7 as a zoomer it is especially over
I agree. I see some 6/10 males do okay but being a 5 doesn’t get u shit and sub5 as zoomer is ultra nightmare mode.

so your saying its over when you sign up for this website? :feelsrope:

so your saying its over when you sign up for this website? :feelsrope:
There are only 27k users here. Many are from the US but also other parts of the world. What percentage is 27k out of 8 billion? And how do that many people exist in the first place? Because way more people are sexhavers than we can possibly imagine, and we are truly alone in this world

It's true but it's definitely written by a male

@Joseph Seed @user Over for you niggas

It's true but it's definitely written by a male
I wish it wasn’t if that’s the case. I want one female to be so brutally honest that the blackpill gets permanently cemented as factual for everyone

I must admit but zoomer toilets are more cruel than boomer milfs

No woman would ever write something like this, especially not in this style.

What if she’s a drunk whore who has no fucks to give?
I only read the underlined parts but I could instantly tell that the text was written by a male, who's most probably an incel as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back