Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reposting this soul-crushing truth.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★
B93F1983 3240 4982 AB35 93E82BDEE7AA

My family made a huge mistake ever leaving curryland ,curries like us are not meant to survive in the dating culture in the west . We have the institution of arranged marriages to fall back on because without it we would in no way ever be able to seduce women and reproduce. I might have been a poor third worlder but I might have been happier.

I don't care anymore, I've accepted that it's ovER pERmanently

The truth hurts

True, true, true.

Normal people don’t have to self-improve.

We subhumans are always told to go to the gym, go to college, etc.

When normal people tell us to self-improve, they are lying to us.
They are putting us on a never ending journey to an unreachable destination.
The sickest part is that these normal people know it, but they intentionally deceive us to keep the focus on us……instead of how cruel female nature is.

The sickest part is that these normal people know it, but they intentionally deceive us to keep the focus on us……instead of how cruel female nature is.
It's not that female nature is exceptionally cruel - I believe humanity in general is cruel. I don't know about y'all, but if I had the SMV of a woman, I wouldn't hold back for a moment. Anywho, humanity's inherent nature makes people selfish. They will primarily seek out their own interests. And their own interests include giving false hope to subhuman men in order to keep them from killing themselves - instead, keeping them working and being a slave to the system. Women and Chads will NEVER accept their privilege in these aspects because it's simply not beneficial for them to do so. Only time you'll hear about it is when they're bragging.

It all comes down to one thing though - truecels have no one to blame except for their genetics.

This ruined my day.
I will now listen to sad music to ruin it even more.

Attachments

• 62b4d2fff3e61.webp
    17 KB · Views: 13
This one doesn't phase me really anymore bc I've seen it so many times

This is true, but I'd still rather be an improved version of myself.
Poor health inhibits more than just your chances at ascending.

The sky is pretty blue today

It's not that female nature is exceptionally cruel - I believe humanity in general is cruel. I don't know about y'all, but if I had the SMV of a woman, I wouldn't hold back for a moment. Anywho, humanity's inherent nature makes people selfish. They will primarily seek out their own interests. And their own interests include giving false hope to subhuman men in order to keep them from killing themselves - instead, keeping them working and being a slave to the system. Women and Chads will NEVER accept their privilege in these aspects because it's simply not beneficial for them to do so. Only time you'll hear about it is when they're bragging.

It all comes down to one thing though - truecels have no one to blame except for their genetics.
You know if men were actually cruel what would happen? I can't with these foid-worshipping, muh eugenics cucks with low-key tranny fantasies here.

I can't with these foid-worshipping
You're the one with the female profile picture. I can't with the hypocrisy of this place.

i know that. but self-improving rn is the only reason why my suifuel is plateauing and not quadrupling, i feel like admitting it is total over for me, would genuinely mean id take 20g of sodium nitrite, or burn some charcoal inside my car, and call it a shit life.