Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Repost From Bunker] 8 Minutes and 3.4 Seconds of Pure Amelie Cheung Bliss

This Generation is lost

This Generation is lost
She claims to be Christian (wears the cross):

Godly whore

I am disgusted

Dirty slut should be treated like a common whore

NO, YOU CAN'T JUST HARASS A WHORE ONLINE!!!!!! SHE'S A HECKING CHILD!!!!! SHE'S ONLY 18!!!!! LET HER LIVE HER LIFE WHILE BULLYING SUBHUMANS AND FORCING THEM TO CROSSDRESS!!!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

gas hole worshippers

I only managed the first minute, but I have rarely seen such crappy content.

Would rape and disembowel.

what’s so special about her

usual foid

not really special, just some chink

but society pretends that every foid is unique and beautiful a priori, and so do most foids

Her mom is probably seething at this point :feelskek:

Ah shit I forgot about the thing. When are we doing the big one?

OP is obsessed with that foid. This is what no pussy does to a mf

her mom is the reason this ill behaved creature behaves this way to begin with. i think she's even in one of the videos cleaning the pool.

the mother should be tried for the crimes of her daughter tbh

her mom is the reason this ill behaved creature behaves this way to begin with. i think she's even in one of the videos cleaning the pool.

Dude she doesn't care about our subhuman ass, stop giving her more attention she probably enjoys it and laughs at our rants with chad

It is, it's called "intellectual property infringement" and it violates international law.
Yeah, I actually got this from YouTube:

Daisy Cheungs legal team on my ass

>simping for a chink
gas hole worshippers
It's not simping, it's called targeted harrassment.
usual foid

not really special, just some chink

but society pretends that every foid is unique and beautiful a priori, and so do most foids
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

I wonder if she was the one who copyright-claimed my video, resulting in it being blocked in 2 territories. :feelsree:
"Oh Lonelysince2006 Your Cum Tastes So Good~"
:owo:

Yep, and she has the audacity to come to our website to tell mods to make @ColdBoy stop for what her daughter is doing (dressing scantily, bullying people, whoring around, getting blackout drunk, etc.).
I don’t care if I’m “attractive.” That’s for you to decide. I’m old, and a mother, and my daughter is being doxxed and threatened on this website. I want to reach out to the young man doing this to tell him to stop.
No one actually has “black” hair. Her hair is dark brown. WTF is wrong with you? She’s in danger because of your f’d up website. I just want to stop the kid who is inciting people to hurt her.
Dude she doesn't care about our subhuman ass, stop giving her more attention she probably enjoys it and laughs at our rants with chad
Her laughs will turn into anguished cries soon.

glad to see you back @lonelysince2006

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back