Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Repost From A Wise Sage] This forum loves to make fun of normies for the magical number 18, but loves to hype up 14 as the magical number.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I've noticed many users here love to make fun of normies and their magical number, which is 18. They will act like normies are so dumb for thinking that anything under 18 is "pedophilia". They then will say stuff like "if you like 13 and and under, you are a gross pedo" They will claim that their is nothing is wrong with liking JBs but then they act agecucked towards those who like lolis. I know a lot of people are gonna immediately respond "I don't like 9 year olds". Well the drop from 14 to 9 is a huge drop off. However, users here will cry about 12-13 which is not a huge drop off. The reason you do this is because the age of consent is 14 in many countries, but its rare for any country to have a lower AoC. This thread here by @Meus and the replies is a perfect example of agecucks on incels.is

Many users here say "age of consent is 14 in many places." They even say "teenagers", but they don't use the number 13, but the number 14, as if 13 isn't even a teen. Another thread made by @Sean , a user who was supposedly against "agecucks".

Here he complains about a female teacher getting arrested for sleeping with her student who is 13. He says "teenagers are not children." But in another post, he contradicts himself and he says "age of consent should be 14"

If anyone here is against liking pubescent girls below 14, you should honestly go fuck yourselves. You're probably some LARPing fed trying to act "based" for being fine with high school aged foids, but then you act agecucked when it comes to middle school foids, who often are sexually active anyway. Original age of consent was 12, and if you think that's too low, you're a feminist cuck and deserve to be incel.

Last edited:
Too much text, anyways agecucks and simps should be thrown in acid and buried alive.

13 and 14 is prime but 10 is fucking gross tbh

Original age of consent was 12, and if you think that's too low, you're a feminist cuck and deserve to be incel.
I'm a feminist cuck who deserves to be an incel. The way I see it, if you make 12 the age of consent, it just means that you're gonna sit there and watch 12 y/os get spitroasted by chad and that's not going to make you any happier. Nor them. I say AOC = 16 w/ romeo+juliet laws so that some marginal incels at least might have a chance before chad gets his true power in the later teens.

Age of Consent in Canada was 14 from 1892 to 2008.

1892 is technically pre-feminism, so 14 is based enough.

It goes both ways
Not my problem if I don't like pre-pubescent girls, and I don't really care or whine about your kinks/preferences either, just don't shove it on my face then get salty because I didn't agree with you.
Freedom of speech should be a thing

I'm a feminist cuck who deserves to be an incel. The way I see it, if you make 12 the age of consent, it just means that you're gonna sit there and watch 12 y/os get spitroasted by chad and that's not going to make you any happier. Nor them. I say AOC = 16 w/ romeo+juliet laws so that some marginal incels at least might have a chance before chad gets his true power in the later teens.
This right here x 100. You could lower the aoc to 9 or 8 and young becky would still love to get rekt by a Chad if there are no laws deterring this sort of behavior (e.g. shaming in the media, abolishment of dating apps, etc).

There's no magical number. Once she bleeds she's ready and that's it.

This right here x 100. You could lower the aoc to 9 or 8 and young becky would still love to get rekt by a Chad if there are no laws deterring this sort of behavior (e.g. shaming in the media, abolishment of dating apps, etc).
Yeah bro 9-12 year old lolis are chad only even though they date subhumans their age all the time :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If the age of consent was lowered to 12 or less, we could use our adult looks and height to mog the fuck out of guys that age and get the loli pussy, but it is completely unacceptable nowadays with social conditioning

So your point is that you're a fakecel with good looks and height?
Can you not read? Never said I was good looking, I'm just average looking, but I am in my 20s and look my age, an average looking man mogs the fuck out of all 12 year old boys, and girls who are 12 date boys their age, which means if age of consent was 12 we could enter their dating market and be a chad compared to the boys they usually go with

Yeah bro 9-12 year old lolis are chad only even though they date subhumans their age all the time :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If the age of consent was lowered to 12 or less, we could use our adult looks and height to mog the fuck out of guys that age and get the loli pussy, but it is completely unacceptable nowadays with social conditioning
COPE. Yeah bro I'm gonna be competing with little Timmy here for prepubescent cunny and not Chad/Tyrone/Abdul.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Not saying they're Chad only, but what would a 9 yr old foid hook with you when Chad/Tyrone/Enrique are options as well.

Water is wet, women never lose.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

COPE. Yeah bro I'm gonna be competing with little Timmy here for prepubescent cunny and not Chad/Tyrone/Abdul.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Not saying they're Chad only, but what would a 9 yr old foid hook with you when Chad/Tyrone/Enrique are options as well.

Water is wet, women never lose.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad/tyrone arent going to be an option because adult chad or tyrone arent going to fuck a 9 year old girl you retarded basement dweller, please go outside for once

I dont care for the age, if her bones hips ass boobs are nicely developed and shaped thats it for me, its what i visually like and thats usually at 15-16yo

This pedo bait thread isn't about inceldom. Reducing the AoC won't help you ascend, nigger.

Make it 18 and remove romeo-juliet shit

12 is already breedable most of the time. but the law is 14 so 14 it is :owo: unless the law is 18 then you're cucked and should move

Based.

This pedo bait thread isn't about inceldom. Reducing the AoC won't help you ascend, nigger.
a low aoc is good because teen chads will fuck aoc or not (non-persecutable) but respectable oldcels are left with roast beef. aoc is a cuckolded law and serves old w*man interests and chad interests. :feelsYall:

a low aoc is good because teen chads will fuck aoc or not (non-persecutable) but respectable oldcels are left with roast beef. aoc is a cuckolded law and serves old w*man interests and chad interests. :feelsYall:
What's all this talk about chads and teen chads? We're not chads. None of this shit affects us.

"Respectable oldcels?" WTF does that even mean? Suppose you're a 40 year old, fat, balding truecel. How on earth is lowering the AoC from 16, 15, 14 or whatever down to 12 or 11 going to help you in any way whatsoever?

What's all this talk about chads and teen chads? We're not chads. None of this shit affects us.

"Respectable oldcels?" WTF does that even mean? Suppose you're a 40 year old, fat, balding truecel. How on earth is lowering the AoC from 16, 15, 14 or whatever down to 12 or 11 going to help you in any way whatsoever?
:dafuckfeels: still do you want a society where teen chad is free to deflower every prime jb in his city while everybody else is sent to jail for it and must take the bitchy cumdumpster? I'm not a 40 year old, fat, balding truecel. 14 is fine I guess.

:dafuckfeels: still do you want a society where teen chad is free to deflower every prime jb in his city while everybody else is sent to jail for it and must take the bitchy cumdumpster? I'm not a 40 year old, fat, balding truecel. 14 is fine I guess.
Like they don't do since Tinder came out :feelshaha::feelshaha: I saw 22 yo guys meet with 15 yo's and when I learned they said girls lie on their profiles to lose virginity. Girls admitted it after fucking.

Bro, you're arguing a straw man. Please answer the simple question. How does lowering the AoC help you and other incels?

Bro, you're arguing a straw man. Please answer the simple question. How does lowering the AoC help you and other incels?
I am free to harass lolis without fear of legal repercussions :owo: if any of us were to ascend (it is a possibility, however remote) then it's in our interest that the aoc stays at 14 (I really like this age because it's young enough but also puts some responsibility in the lolis mind that they shouldn't fuck around before then). and I can ask the same question how does raising the aoc help you and other incels? because if it doesn't then what's the harm sticking it to roasties and chads with a based law? :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: same as abortion doesn't affect me personally since I'm not a w*man but I can have the opinion that it's good for niggers but despicable in general and absolves holes of any remaining responsibility they might have

I am free to harass lolis without fear of legal repercussions :owo: if any of us were to ascend (it is a possibility, however remote) then it's in our interest that the aoc stays at 14 (I really like this age because it's young enough but also puts some responsibility in the lolis mind that they shouldn't fuck around before then).
OK, that's fair, and it makes sense. I don't personally agree for various reasons (societal cost/benefit mostly) we could go into if you wish, but I understand your reasons.

and I can ask the same question how does raising the aoc help you and other incels? because if it doesn't then what's the harm sticking it to roasties and chads with a based law? :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: same as abortion doesn't affect me personally since I'm not a w*man but I can have the opinion that it's good for niggers but despicable in general and absolves holes of any remaining responsibility they might have
Raising the AoC doesn't help myself and other incels. It's a complete non-issue for our inceldom, which is my main point. The geometry of your face, height, and body proportions are going to determine whether or not there's an attraction response in a woman who's just newly experiencing hormones and sexual thoughts. Whatever age that happens for her is irrelevant, if you're unattractive. If you want it lowered to make roasties seethe, then yeah, I'm all for pure KEK fuel, but then it's not a serious reason, because we're just trolling for a reaction.

The reason I'm vocal about this is because there are full blown pedos who find a corner on incel forums and bring unnecessary heat on us. Just look at Larson and the site he had. He had (probably still has) a small cult following here. Some users like BummerDrummer were trolling his support to get a rise out of users, but many legitimately saw the guy as some based hero. I don't care about the guy, but he wasn't incel, yet he was being praised by incels on an incel forum? That's pretty fucking sus, you have to admit.

Last edited:
OK, that's fair, and it makes sense. I don't personally agree for various reasons (societal cost/benefit mostly) we could go into if you wish, but I understand your reasons.
I'm way too big of a truecel to have any worry about societal cost :lul:
Raising the AoC doesn't help myself and other incels. It's a complete non-issue for our inceldom, which is my main point. The geometry of your face, height, and body proportions are going to determine whether or not there's an attraction response in a woman who's just newly experiencing hormones and sexual thoughts. Whatever age that happens for her is irrelevant, if you're unattractive. If you want it lowered to make roasties seethe, then yeah, I'm all for pure KEK fuel, but then it's not a serious reason, because, we're just trolling for a reaction.
it's constant anguish in the roastie's mind that she is now spent and there are prime fresh girls available that mog them in every way. this is one of the only humbling forces exerted on w*men :owo:
The reason I'm vocal about this is because there are full blown pedos who find a corner on incel forums and bring unnecessary heat on us. Just look at Larson and the site he had. He had (probably still has) a small cult following here. Some users like BummerDrummer were trolling his support to get a rise out of users, but many legitimately saw the guy as some based hero. I don't care about the guy, but he wasn't incel, yet he was being praised by incels on an incel forum? That's pretty fucking sus, you have to admit.
sure. I don't like the 8 year old talk either but they should be married off sooner rather than later in all fairness :feelzez:

I'm way too big of a truecel to have any worry about societal cost :lul:
OK, that's fine, whatever, you can NEET and LDAR all day, but some of us have careers, assets, and livelihoods to keep in mind. We, by necessity, selfishly have some minimal degree of a vested interest in society, even if some us have a desire to see it all burn to the ground for a fresh start.

it's constant anguish in the roastie's mind that she is now spent and there are prime fresh girls available that mog them in every way. this is one of the only humbling forces exerted on w*men :owo:
This is true, and we know that it's the real reason why feminist holes seethe. Without the culture changing, however, it won't make a difference beyond a few keks and schadenfruede. We're still living in a highly gynocentric culture. You want to make serious changes and have a real chance (however slim they may) at living your loli fantasies IRL? Start there.

sure. I don't like the 8 year old talk either but they should be married off sooner rather than later in all fairness :feelzez:
If they're sexually and emotionally mature enough to decide and have no problem with it, then by all means. Once again, the limiting factor isn't necessarily laws, but culture. Culture helps shape law. Think back to abortion laws, or more recently laws surrounding trannies. Both of those are a product of culture influencing and changing the law.

Last edited:
Why are dudes caring about aoc of foids here? WHO CARES, she's gonna grow up to be a whore like all foids, she will despise us like all foids, she's gonna only suck chads cock LIKE ALL FOIDS, i don't fucking care what happens to them.

Btw 14 is the aoc in my country, i don't have complaints tho :feelsjuice: