Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reportage in a SOS suicide call center.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
I saw a report on the calls in the SOS suicide service, already 100% are men, but what surprised me the most is that 90% say "I want to kill myself, but I will not do it for my wife and children" How can you have suicidal thoughts when you have a wife and children who love you ???? If they knew people like us (operators) ... Without a lover or friend... If you call them and say that you are in sentimental distress because you do not find a partner, they will answer you, do not worry you will find, but it will not be with me :feelsrope:

The url address of the video (sorry in french) for the image at least.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1486601115168768003

They call people because they still have hope because they actually have a reason to live. If I was gonna kill myself I wouldn't want to talk to some stranger on the phone - I know more about why my life is terrible than they do, they can't help me for shit. They're not gonna get me laid. "oh you have so much to live for bro" no I don't. And I hate men in relationships, they have what I can only dream of and still moan.

They call people because they still have hope because they actually have a reason to live. If I was gonna kill myself I wouldn't want to talk to some stranger on the phone - I know more about why my life is terrible than they do, they can't help me for shit. They're not gonna get me laid. "oh you have so much to live for bro" no I don't. And I hate men in relationships, they have what I can only dream of and still moan.
COMPLETELY agree with everything here.

Also plus I wouldn’t call a Suicide center because they’re known for calling police and the police often shoot or kill people who call the hotlines and I want to be the master of my own demise

COMPLETELY agree with everything here.

Also plus I wouldn’t call a Suicide center because they’re known for calling police and the police often shoot or kill people who call the hotlines and I want to be the master of my own demise
Yeah haha talking to another normalfag would just make me more likely to end things. And no way do I want to risk institutionalisation - that would be hell since even the power to end my own life would be taken away.

If you call them and say that you are in sentimental distress because you do not find a partner, they will answer you, do not worry you will find, but it will not be with me :feelsrope:

Well, they are just doing their job. Deep down, they don’t give a damn shit about us. If a incel calls them, he must be bluepilled af