Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reply to caesarcel(White Pussy is overrated)

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
No Posts
Caesarcel is saying that White pussi is overrated and i think it's true.But the problem i rather die alonw than marrying an Ethnic foid.Now you saying why i'm so hateful towards Ethnics and before judging me that i'm self hating.I want to tell you that the reason we are not chads because one of our parent is not Cumskin.If we marry the same Skin color maybe your offspring will get little light but not Cumskin.I mean Cumskins are more beatiful than ethnic women"True" and ethnic men have low Testesterone than Cumskins.Maybe your offspring will not become Stacy or chad but atleast he or she can be Becky or chadlite even he is short manlet.And yeah it's true.No mattwr what you think about me and say ooo you are volcel but i rather die than having Shitskin women.And i'm not glorifying whites but truth is that there value is 3x times more than ethnics..and if your father has a cumskin becky you will not be rotting here like Incel ''Hate me if you want" but its truth

Last edited:
dont be a moron.

@Pixycel another one of these retards:feelsseriously:
View attachment 540093
1635940018110-png.521939

Lol racecucked and volcel

both of them hate me

if I have to chose I'd rather stick with the better looking one (the white one obvsly)

Also there's nothing worse than some fugly ethnic bitch who feels entitled to shit. These women need to humble down, they fuck white guys and feel like their top shit. They're not, they're still uglier than white girls. Which is fine, I don't need a super model, but I can't stand some goblina who feels superior to others.

Huh. Interesting how this was addressed to me but I wasn't even tagged
My position is essentially the same as you, not that I could get a deathnik foid as a NEET. I rather not procreate and perpetuate the suffering and lowliness that comes from being deathnik.
I have literally 0 issues with breading more incels into this world

Why was he banned again? Another good user gone

Water is wet. Most men of all races don't discriminate much by race when its comes to dating except against black foids.

The only people who think that white foids are god's gift to the world are white foids themselves. Which is delusional thinking on their part. As a lot of men see noodlewhores as a better substitute with more value. Pretty much the same way that people in general view Japanese cars. Overall the quality is just better, more reliable, and will last longer.

Euro/American cars are just an all around pain in the ass. So are white foids.

Kys you white pussyreeno only volcel faggot.
Cumskins girls are overrated asf