Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over replaying dark souls 3

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Im on the first boss and i keep dodging but i still get hit every time. it's completely over

Gundyr? If you don't consider him the first boss, the Vordt? or Dancer?

Is there a way to play Dark Souls in an easy mode? From what I've seen, it looks awesome with this dark fantasy atmosphere, but I hate video games that are so hard that they feel like work. I need to relax and escape and prevent these games from me becoming super crazy. Doesn't work when they are too hard. This is also why I gave up Metal Gear Solid V. If only you SAVE whenever you want, fuck game.

Is there a way to play Dark Souls in an easy mode? From what I've seen, it looks awesome with this dark fantasy atmosphere, but I hate video games that are so hard that they feel like work. I need to relax and escape and prevent these games from me becoming super crazy. Doesn't work when they are too hard. This is also why I gave up Metal Gear Solid V. If only you SAVE whenever you want, fuck game.
yes, go knight and stack hp and strength. for bloodborne, the hunter's axe. only way i got through these piece of shit games for autists

DS, especially DS3, is not hard if you play with upgrading weapons and using stats. The games get the rap for being hard because of the endless possibilities of making the game harder by your own volition, such as trying to beat the game with no shield, or not leveling up, or using ONLY a shield (did that for DS1, very fun).

Just play the game, do a wee bit of grinding, and it's not that hard.

finally i got his ass

I´m replaying dsk 3 as well i´m currently in the cathedral of the deep
Dark souls isn´t even hard tho i paly those games thinking it would be the hardest game of all time but it was just dissapointing tbh maybe it´s hard for normies tho

lol 2 seconds into my game and I hvae to google shit so I don't fuck up my character

Go behind him, and when he charges dodge.

Dark Souls: the game that is actually less fun than sandpapering your dick.

I played the first game for 15 min and almost went ER

The fire keeper is pure wife material tbh