Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Replacement for /r/shortcels --> /r/heightmatters

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
https://www.reddit.com/r/heightmatters/

If you haven't seen yet, Reddit permanently banned /r/shortcels subreddit an hour ago. Some fuckers actually use Reddit here so if you do, sub to /r/heightmatters. It's more "Reddit-friendly" since it doesn't have cel in the name. It's retarded that we even have to do this, but whatever.

It's pointless being on Reddit

They will Ban your sub oneday or another

jfl one of the first posts, "Good Morning BroCels" will be banned for ban evasion soon. reddit is a hopeless hivemind shithole

FUCK REDDIT why keep logging to that effeminate cucked af website when THE FUCKING MASCOT is a smiling soy submissive midget?
Just look at this fucking thing
Resultado de imagen de snoo reddit

Everyone should come here already.

I deleted my account after they banned braincels tbh

FUCK REDDIT why keep logging to that effeminate cucked af website when THE FUCKING MASCOT is a smiling soy submissive midget?
Have you seen Reddit's loading icon? It's pretty soy too.
Unnamed 5

I don't think they'll ban heightmatters, it's not a direct incel sub even if it has the same premise as shortcels.

OP are you that reatrd who keeps going back to faggit?

:lul: :lul: :lul: Looks like a betabux soylent drinker. I almost feel sorry for the little cuck. Look at his smile, you can tell he's bluepilled.

it will probably get banned too. This site probably as well but way later like ED

They should just come here

or just don't use reddit

It will get banned in 1 week